YASSS! We were so excited when we heard that Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood would be hosting the CMA Awards again on Nov. 2, and they seriously went above and beyond to make it an amazing show! Here are some of their best moments.
1. They started off strong with a medley. Both Carrie Underwood, 33, and Brad Paisley, 44, got in on the massive medley featuring Randy Travis and so many more! They both slayed their little performance, but we knew there was so much more to come!
2. They dissed Donald Trump. The hosting duo then got to the opening monologue, where they brought out a “basket of deplorables” full of props like beer goggles and a massive colorful bra for Dolly Parton! Then Brad mocked Donald by calling Carrie “Crooked Carrie” and “Nasty Woman” after chasing her around yelling “Wrong!” and “Lies!” like the presidential candidate.
3. Carrie performed her hit “Dirty Laundry.” The adorable singer came out rocking a tattered white dress with a cool rock n’ roll edge. Her all-girl band totally slayed on guitars, drums and more while Carrie stomped around the amazing stage.
4. Brad Paisley’s impromptu performance of “Elvira.” Brad brought out the Oak Ridge Boys before a commercial break to sing a fun acoustic version of the classic country jam “Elvira,” and it set out hearts on fire!
5. When Brad rocked a floral jacket. The country stud made a few outfit changes, but our favorite was when he came out in a black jacket with pink flowers embroidered all over it. So cool!
6. When Carrie won Best Female Vocalist. It was so cute! Carrie was up against some heavy hitters, but she won the big award once again and adorably came running out from back stage to accept — when she started crying! So cute.
HollywoodLifers, what did you think of Carrie and Brad as CMA Awards hosts? Share your thoughts with us!