OMG! We’re so excited for ‘Toy Story 4.’ Unfortunately, we’ll now have to wait until 2019 to see the highly-anticipated new Pixar film, but we still know a lot about the movie. Check it out below!
Pixar just revealed that Toy Story 4 will move from 2018 to 2019, which is super upsetting, but there are a lot of details about the movie out there at this time, so we’re relishing in those for the time being. Any way to get our Toy Story fix works for us! Find out details about the highly-anticipated new movie below.
1. Toy Story 4‘s new release date is now June 21, 2019. It was initially slated for release on June 15, 2018, but Pixar switched this sequel with The Incredibles 2, according to HollywoodLife.com‘s sister site Variety. It’s great news for The Incredibles fans, but not so much for Toy Story fans.
2. Toy Story 4 will bring back original stars Tom Hanks and Tim Allen.
3. The upcoming installment is a love story, allegedly between Woody (Tom Hanks) and Bo Peep.
4. According to the LA Times, the story “will pick up where Toy Story 3 left off, when Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the rest of the series’ toy chest of characters were handed down to a little girl named Bonnie.”
5. The creators didn’t expect to make another movie. “Toy Story 3 ended Woody and Buzz’s story with Andy so perfectly that for a long time, we never even talked about doing another Toy Story movie. But when Andrew, Pete, Lee and I came up with this new idea, I just could not stop thinking about it. It was so exciting to me, I knew we had to make this movie-and I wanted to direct it myself,” director John Lasseter told IGN.
HollywoodLifers, are YOU excited for Toy Story 4? Tell us how you feel about the new movie below!