Bella Hadid rocked a chic and sleek braided ponytail at the Global Lyme Alliance’s gala, United for a Lyme-Free World, on October 13 in New York City. Get the how to steps for her hair below!
Celebrity stylist Chad Wood created the look using Alterna Haircare products. She rocked a center part, with her hair pulled tightly into a low ponytail, that was then braided. This look works for both formal and casual occasions and is easy to recreate!
Read Chad’s how to steps on this hairstyle below!
“1. Prep the hair with Alterna Haircare Caviar Perfect Iron Spray to protect the hair and to add moisture.
2. Rough dry the hair and make a middle part. Apply Caviar Smoothing Hydra-Gelée Nourishing Hair Perfector from root to end, brushing through to make sure it is applied everywhere.
3. Apply Caviar Style Luxe Shape Crème Gel around the face to smooth and secure any baby hairs.
4. Tie the hair into a low pony with an elastic, ensuring there are no bumps.
5. Create a braid in the ponytail and apply a little extra Luxe Shape and Hydra-Gelée to the ends.
6. Tie the end of the braid with another elastic and finish with Caviar Working Hair Spray to perfect any stray hairs and secure the look.”
Bella and her mother Yolanda Hadid are both suffering from Lyme disease. Yolanda spoke at the gala: “This disease has brought me and many others to our knees, often wishing to die of utter hopelessness and exhaustion. Like I always say, you don’t get it until you get it. It’s hard for people to understand the invisible disability that owns our life especially behind the beautiful face that shines so bright on the covers of magazines,” she said.
Yolanda continued: “Every mother here today understands the hopelessness that comes when nurturing your child that battles a disease without a cure. I am so grateful and proud of my daughter Bella for understanding the higher purpose of her journey and speaking openly about her journey in order to bring awareness for the hundreds of thousands of teenagers who suffer just like she does but whose voices cannot be heard.”
HollywoodLifers, are you obsessed with Bella Hadid’s hair at the Lyme disease gala? Are you proud of the family for sharing their story?