Woah. Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA competition are SLAMMING Donald Trump, claiming the Republican Nominee used to walk into the dressing room when some girls as young as 15 were changing, according to a shocking new report. We’ve got all the latest details here.
“Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.” Donald Trump, 70, allegedly said something like this when he casually walked into the dressing room, according to Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA. Four contestants who competed in the highly publicized beauty competition in 1997 have come forward with their behind-the-scenes experiences, according to a shocking new report from Buzzfeed. She continued, “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here.'” Three other women also included their side of the story, but wanted to remain anonymous. Two of them claimed the girls would hurry to cover themselves, while one woman called his unannounced entrance “shocking” and “creepy.”
The girls who compete in Miss Teen USA can be as young as fourteen or as old as nineteen. Donald was also famous for owning the Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants from 1996 all the way until last year. This latest revelation comes shortly after his interview with Howard Stern resurfaced, where he talked about the perks of the job. “I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” he explained in recordings released Oct. 8 by CNN. “I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it… You know, they’re standing there with no clothes…And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”
Donald has denied similar allegations of sexual assault and gross behavior. After a New York Times article claimed Donald attacked two women, the GOP presidential candidate issued a statement that denied these accusations. Trump called the report a “fiction” and a “completely false, coordinated character assassination.” Read Donald’s full statement here.
Things have been pretty hectic for the Republican nominee, who also made headlines for his lewd comments stemming from a 2005 hot microphone interview. Many have heard his controversial remarks about “grabbing women by the p***y,” leading him to publicly apologize shortly thereafter. Donald claimed that he was “embarrassed,” but also said the scandal was merely a “distraction” to bigger issues. Despite the controversy, his family has stuck by him and he still has zero plans to drop out of the race. He will next face Hillary Clinton in the final presidential debate on Oct. 19.
HollywoodLifers, Do you think Donald’s behavior is a big deal? Let us know!