Fresh, girl-next-door makeup has been all over the runway for Spring 2017, including at Tory Burch, where models Hailey Baldwin and Taylor Hill rocked Honest Beauty makeup by Jessica Alba.
Makeup lead Diane Kendal used Honest Beauty for the Tory Burch show, which was held in New York on Sept. 13. She said about the inspiration, “I wanted to create a natural look, pulling inspiration from the classic 70’s bohemian with an East Coast meets West Coast vibe.”
Honest Beauty creator Jessica Alba was backstage and told us: “I am so excited to have Honest Beauty partner with Tory Burch because we are both believers that gorgeous style can be effortless. The fresh, radiant look Diane Kendal created with Honest Beauty pairs perfectly with Tory’s 2017 Spring Collection and is great for women like Tory and I who are always on the go.”
Here’s how to get the exact look from the brand:
“1. A Full, Softly Groomed Brow: Apply Honest Beauty Brow Filler using short upward strokes to accentuate the brows and add definition.
2. A Subtle Eye: Swipe the Honest Beauty True Velvet Eyeliner in Cocoa across your lash line. With a small brush, blend outwards, lightly smudging the liner onto the bottom, creating a soft V-shape. Finish by adding a light coat of Honest Beauty Truly Lush Mascara + Primer in Black Mirror on the outer corners of the top lashes only.
3. A Faux Freckle: Dot the Honest Beauty True Velvet Eyeliner in Cocoa across the cheeks and nose blending with fingertips so that it fades into the skin creating the illusion of a sun-kissed look.
4. A Natural Flush on the Cheeks: Smile & blend the Honest Beauty Crème Blush in Truly Teasing onto the cheek bones for a slight flush.
5. A Matte Nude Lip: Trace the outer edges of the lips then fill with the Honest Beauty Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Honey Kiss.
6. A Touch of Radiance: Top things off with Jessica’s favorite, the Magic Balm to eyes, cheeks and lips.”
HollywoodLifers, do you love this minimal makeup look at Tory Burch? Is it cool to see Hailey Baldwin on the runway?