Topsy tail, anyone? The twisted ponytails at the show are giving us flashbacks, but they are also proving this look is easy to do at home and perfect for an edgy, modern, urban girl.
Hairstylist Jeanie Syfu created two looks using TRESemme products which really captured the essence of the clothing collection.
Designer Marissa Webb told us: “The overall collection embodies an urban modern girl, with a laid back feel- it’s all about achievable drama.”
Here’s exactly how to get the first look — the parted twisted ponytail:
“1. Prep damp hair with TRESemmé Extra Firm Control Mousse, and then blow dry using a paddle brush to smooth and encourage natural texture.
2. Create a deep side part with a comb, then make a horizontal part from ear to ear and clip top half of the head away.
3. Gather remaining hair into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck and fasten with an elastic.
4. Release top section of hair and begin twisting back one section at a time starting at the ear towards the ponytail. Wrap ends around elastic and secure with a bobby pin.
5. Gently pull out wispy, face-framing pieces to soften the look and set the style with TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Firm Hold Hair Spray.”
The second look was a twisted loop bun. Copy the first four steps from the above look. Then,
“5. Gather ends from the twists and existing ponytail and wrap into a low, loose bun securing with another elastic.
6. Gently pull out wispy, face-framing pieces to soften the look and set the style with TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Firm Hold Hair Spray.”
HollywoodLifers, do you love this twisted ponytail look?