Oh my gosh, what a night! Savvy Shields was just officially crowned 2017’s Miss America, and we couldn’t be more thrilled for the beauty queen! However, the former Miss Arkansas is so much more than just a pretty face. Here are five things you need to know about her!
Congratulations are in order! Miss Arkansas Savvy Shields, 22, was crowned Miss America on Sept. 11, and we’re almost as excited about it as she is (although, judging by her emotional reaction that seems nearly impossible!) Savvy is smart, passionate, beautiful and interesting, and here are just five things that show how awesome she is.
1. She’s an artist. The adorable former Miss Arkansas is as talented in the studio as she is on stage! She’s tried her hands – and, um, the rest of her body – at several different kinds of art, and it’s all super cool!
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Savvy Shields Wolfe (@savvyjanine) on
2. She’s religious. The gorgeous singer/dancer/artist is a big fan of God. In her Twitter bio she says she loves Jesus, and she even prayed with her fellow finalists right before the competition! On Instagram days before the show she said “God is so much greater than we can imagine.”
3. She reads ALL of her fan mail. Right before the big night, she posted a pic of all the sweet letters she gets with the message “handwritten letters and countless text messages later, to say that I have felt loved this week is the understatement of the century. Thank you so much to everyone for the calls, texts, face times and good vibes.”
4. She’s got an awesome boyfriend. “A special thank you needs to go to the greatest boyfriend in pageant history. He’s the real deal,” she posted with a pic of her on a ride with BF Nate Wolf. However, he’s going to have to wait a year to pop the question, because Miss America can’t be married!
5. Her favorite movie is Predator. That’s right, the monster-alien movie. Her bf once posted “Happy Birthday to the only girl who claims Predator 3 as their favorite movie.” What a cool chick!
HollywoodLifers, what do you think of the fabulous Miss America winner? Share your thoughts with us!