Sabrina Carpenter just showed off gorgeous undone waves on Instagram, and the look was actually created not with a curling iron, but with a flat iron! Read tips from her hair stylist below!
Sabrina Carpenter’s beachy waves are wonderful! The Girl Meets World star looked so pretty in hairstylist Laurie Heaps‘ Instagram on July 27.
Here’s how to get the exact look with tips from Laurie:
“1. Rough dry hair for volume at the root.
2. Part hair into 4 sections.
3. Take a 1-1/2 inch piece in horizontal section and spray with White Sands Liquid Texture Medium Thermal Spray. Then, straighten a few inches of hair in a bending motion with a flat iron.
4. Straighten the next few inches of hair bending the flat iron in the opposite direction, continuing this pattern all the way down the hair.
5. Go over the hair with the flat iron tapping gently on areas that have too much wave. Less is more!
6. Finish with a light mist of Redken Wind Blown Hairspray. I used a T3 micro flat iron for this look.”
Mastering waves with a flat iron might seem difficult at first, but once you master it, it’s totally fast and easy. Plus, it gives a more beachy, undone, lived-in look — total cool girl status. It’s also great when you’re traveling, because you can pack just one tool — a flat iron — to give you both straight and wavy hair styles!
HollywoodLifers, are you loving this undone look on Sabrina Carpenter? Will you try to create waves in your hair with a flat iron?