‘Pokemon GO’ is quickly taking over the internet as fans desperately try to capture the little critters that are hiding all over their neighborhoods. If you are considering joining in on the fun, we have all of the fan reviews you need! Check them out, right here.
Are you on the fence about jumping on the Pokemon GO bandwagon? Maybe some fan reviews would help! We gathered the best tweets about the amazing new game that brings Pokemon into the real world to tell you everything you need to know about it. Here’s the scoop!
Pokemon are taking over the real world on June 7 after the new mobile game dropped one day before, and people are going crazy trying to catch ’em all! Should you be playing too? Here are all of the pros and cons of the game in the form of Twitter reviews.
1. Real-world overlay. The new Pokemon GO game uses the camera of your phone to overlay the game on your real-world surroundings, and it’s super cool! The game melds perfectly into your environment to look like the Pokemon are really perched anywhere from your toilet to your local park.
— Gabe Zichermann (@gzicherm) July 7, 2016
2. You’ll make friends. Pokemon GO is forcing video game enthusiasts to leave the comfort of their own home and venture out into the real world. Fans have been joking that they can tell who else is playing because they’ll be wandering around aimlessly, staring at their phones.
I feel like I'm going to meet a lot of cool people with #PokemonGO in the future
— Logically Insane (@ThatNiceGuy93) July 7, 2016
3. Slow loading/takes a ton of data. This game will definitely slow down your phone, and many fans are complaining that frequent slow loading and crashes made them lose their progress, so beware of that!
HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GET MORE POKE BALLS IF YOU DON'T LOAD FAST ENOUGH???? IM NOT ABOUT TO PULL OVER #PokemonGO
— Jasmin (@jassmminn) July 8, 2016
4. It will drain your battery. Maybe bring a portable charger along, because this game will sap your battery life, which isn’t ideal since you’ll be on the go while using it.
— Marc Chambers (@marcchambers) July 8, 2016
5. The servers being down. For the first 24 hours of Pokemon GO being available in the United States, the servers were constantly crashing and forcing fans to wait to play. That’s a major bummer, but should be resolved quickly!
— Dory (@Dory) July 7, 2016
HollywoodLifers, what do you think of Pokemon GO? Share your thoughts on the game with us!