There have been a ton of names swirling around for who could replace Daniel Craig as James Bond. On May 27, Jamie Bell became the new hot rumor, and we love the idea! He’s British, he’s sexy, and he’s worked on some really cool films. Learn 5 more things about the hunk, here!
Big news, James Bond fans (AKA, everyone)! There’s a new name in the running for who will replace Daniel Craig, 48, and he’s a familiar face! Sexy British actor Jamie Bell, 30, is the newest rumored replacement, and we couldn’t be more excited. Here are 5 things to know about the cutie.
1. He’s Billy Elliot! You remember him, right? The coal miner’s son with a knack for ballet? The 2000 film was his breakout role, but he’s grown a lot since then! He was just 14 when the movie came out, but now he’s a bonafide hunk!
2. He’s a talented dancer. He fell in love when he went with his sister to ballet class one day as a kid, and he never looked back! He became a student at Northfield School and took performing arts classes at the Stagecoach Theatre Arts. He was a even member of the National Youth Music Theatre!
3. He’s a music video star. Remember that awesome music video for Green Day’s “Wake Me Up When September Ends”? Jamie actually starred in it alongside Evan Rachel Wood! The pair even fell in love and started dating afterward, got married and had a child together! They divorced in 2014, sadly.
4. He’s dating Kate Mara. We love this couple! The duo has been low-key dating since May 2015, and a year into their relationship they’re still head-over-heels for each other. They post super cute pics together all the time and we’re obsessed!
5. He played Thing in ‘Fantastic Four.’ You probably didn’t recognize him all covered in rocks and stuff, but that’s him! We loved him as a superhero, but we think we would like him even more as James Bond!
HollywoodLifers – do you think Jamie would make a good James Bond? Share your thoughts with us!