Though she skipped the actual awards, Lea Michele turned up at the after party and turned heads. Read more about her glam look here.
The Scream Queens star hit up the InStyle and Warner Brothers Golden Globes Awards after party and looked absolutely amazing. Wearing a sexy white Michael Kors dress, Lea Michele opted for a sleek and pretty braided hairstyle. Get her exact look below.
John D created the classic braided look. He told us: “We wanted to complement the sleek hourglass silhouette of the dress and decided that a chic, center-part braid paired perfectly with the overall look.”
Here’s how to get it:
“1. Prep towel dried hair by raking a dollop of TRESemmé Climate Control Mousse from roots to ends to provide grip and texture for creating the braid.
2. Blow dry hair in sections, using a large round brush to add body throughout.
3. Once dry, create a center part and brush all hair toward the nape of the neck and secure into a low ponytail.
4. Divide ponytail into three even sections and braid into a traditional three-plait braid, securing the end with a small elastic.
5. Apply a small amount of TRESemmé Climate Control Mousse to fingertips and smooth any flyaways by directing hair down from the part and behind the ears.
6. Spray TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Frizz-Free Hold Hairspray all over to set the style while providing extra hold and shine.”
Lea Michele’s Golden Globes Hair & Makeup — Stunning Braid
Lauren Andersen did her neutral makeup, which focused on a strong eye and natural lip. She used Avon products for her affordable look!
Do you love Lea’s sleek braid at the Golden Globes after party?