Kylie Jenner looked like royalty at the ‘InStyle’ after party following the Golden Globe Awards on Jan. 10. Get her exact hair look below.
Kylie Jenner, 18, was a pretty, pretty princess in a sparkling ballgown with her hair up in a high bun on Jan. 10 at the InStyle after party following the Globes. Her hairstylist Jen Atkin is breaking down the look here.
Get the look from Jen:
“1. Prep damp hair with Kardashian Beauty Mousse then blow-dry with a Mason Pearson brush and a GHD blowdryer.
2. Once strands are dry, use the Kardashian Beauty Flat Iron to smooth the hair from root to tip.
3. Gather hair into a high ponytail using Gorilla Snot Gel to hold.
4. Secure with a BLAX hair elastic, using french and bobby pins for any stray hairs.
5. Add OUAI Hair Oil through the lengths of the ponytail and Gorilla Snot Gel, then twist into a topknot, securing with french pins.
6. Finish with OUAI Soft Hairspray.”
Kylie Jenner’s Golden Globes Hair & Makeup — After Party Chic
Jen’s OUAI hair line will launch in February. About the brand, Jen says: “Ouai means yes, in that casual, Parisian way. It’s about saying yes to being that effortlessly cool girl. To getting real. And to looking chic, no matter how many followers you have.”
Kylie’s makeup was done by Ariel Tejada. She was bronzed and beautiful. She even has the baby hairs on her hairline that Kim Kardashian used to have!
Do you love Kylie’s hair and makeup for the Golden Globes after party?