Once known as simply a celeb kid, Corrine Foxx has made a total name for herself in the fashion and wellness worlds. Learn more about her here!
1. She’s Jamie Foxx’s daughter! Corinne Foxx is Jamie’s oldest daughter. The 24-year-old was in the audience when Jamie won his first Academy Award for his role in 2005’s Ray. Corinne was also there when Ellen DeGeneres had pizza delivered the 2014 Oscars! Corinne has kept who her mother is out of the public eye over the years. Jamie told Oprah Winfrey in a 2013 interview why he chooses to kept the mother’s identity a secret. “It’s why I don’t tell people who my daughters’ moms are,” he said, according to ABC News. “I can be in a monogamous relationship, but my motto is, whoever you date, don’t let people know.”
2. She runs a lifestyle/wellness site. It’s called Foxxtales, and it’s awesome. According to the mission statement, Foxxtales is “an online magazine and lifestyle platform connecting you to people, places, stories, and content that inspire and fuel the soul. We are also an online marketplace exclusively featuring female-run, artisan businesses. Founded by Corinne Foxx, she always found inspiration in her surroundings. Whether it was to act, write or even start her own company, she noticed that her desire to create was nurtured by the people she met and places that she had been.”
3. Corinne changed her name to Foxx. Jamie Foxx was born Eric Marlon Bishop, and for many years, Corinne went by her father’s original surname. Jamie changed his name, as a tribute to comedian Redd Foxx, when he became a Hollywood star, and Corinne eventually took her dad’s new surname.
4. She’s a model. Corinne frequently posts gorgeous modeling photos on her Instagram page. From posing in Tom Ford to edgy makeup shots, Corinne is a stunner. According to her Twitter, she’s a model for LA Models and Select Models London.
5. She was Miss Golden Globe 2016. Corinne was always the one to cheer Jamie on from the stage, but this time she was the one being honored. It was honestly so cute to see how proud her dad was.