The premiere of ‘The Bachelor’ was filled with ‘Bachelor’ alum, jealous girls, but more than anything, hilarious intros. Rewatch the top six here!
There were horses, there were rose hats, and there were unicorns. Yes, really; The Bachelor season 20 kicked off with Ben Higgins sending home seven women, but first, they gave their best lines. ANd trust me, you need to rewatch them all. Luckily, we’ve compiled it all for you, right here.
1. “What comes first: The chicken or the Ben?” — Tiera, whose job is “Chicken Enthusiast.” Side note: she also has a framed photo of Ben in her house, next to her framed photos of her chickens.
2. “On the way here, I found out I passed the bar exam. So I have one question for you: boxers or legal briefs?” Sam, clearly an attorney.
3. “Maybe if things go well at the end of the night, you can pollinate it later.” – Mandi, dressed with a giant rose on her head.
4. “I don’t eat any gluten because gluten’s satan.” – Breanne, coming in with a basket of bread to literally break.
5. “We may not need it now, but we might need it later.” – Jackie giving Ben a SAVE THE DATE for their future wedding with the hashtag #ToHigginsAndToHold.
6. “Ben and Jen is kind of too cute to forget.” – Jennifer, forgetting that you may remember “Ben and Jen,” but uh, they don’t really last.
Alright guys, what was your favorite line of the night? Any favorites right from the start? Let us know in the comments below and read our full episode recap here!