Bobbi Kristina Brown tragically passed away on July 26, 2015 after a seven month coma that resulted from an overdose in her Georgia home. Now that home is listed for sale. Would you ever consider living there?
11 months after Bobbi Kristina Brown, 22, was found unconscious in her bathtub on Jan. 31, the home she overdosed in has been put on the market. Would you be okay living somewhere that such a tragedy occurred? We have the details, here.
Bobbi Kris tragically passed away on July 26 after battling a coma she fell into in her Georgia home on Jan. 31. The 22-year-old was found unconscious, underwater in her bathtub with a toxic mixture of drugs in her system. Now, the place where the heartbreaking event occurred is on the market.
Pat Houston reportedly began cleaning out the large townhouse around July 22, before Bobbi even passed away. She was reportedly making sure to save any of Bobbi’s famous mother Whitney Houston’s albums but not much else, opting to throw away most of the items in the house at the time of Bobbi’s tragic overdose. You can buy Whitney’s famous song “I Will Always Love You” RIGHT HERE on Amazon.
The house appears to have been fully overhauled now that it is for sale, looking very clean and modern with no sign of the tragedy that occurred there less than a year ago. The three bedroom, three and a half bath home is being listed for $469,000, which is a pretty good price for the size and location of the townhouse just outside of Atlanta, GA. The property also boasts swimming and tennis along with other amenities.
What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Could you overlook the tragedy that occured in the house for a low priced, awesome pad? Let us know in the comments.