We love seeing the different glam looks on the Kardashian sisters. Their hairstylist is teaching you how to style your hair for the holiday, whether you’re a Kim or a Khloe.
Although they are similar in many ways, their beauty looks are always quite different. Kim Kardashian frequently rocks sleek, straight styles while Khloe Kardashian is more romantic, usually wearing curls and waves. Read expert tips from their hairstylist Scotty Cunha to get both looks below.
Here’s the inspiration on Kim’s look:
“This classic, sleek hairstyle is one of Kim’s signature do’s. It’s a fierce and modern look that comes back season after season. Weightless and smooth, it will perfectly compliment a contemporary holiday style,” Scotty says.
Here’s the how to:
“1. Start by blow-drying the hair using the Smooth Styler Blow Dry Cream and Premium Finish Hair Dryer for a smooth, healthy shine.
2. Use the Kardashian Beauty Metal Pin Paddle Brush to untangle hair and create a clean center part. Add the Black Seed Dry Oil onto the ends of hair to help smooth and protect hair before using the Kardashian Beauty 1” Hairstyling Iron to get hair sleek and straight.
3. Take pieces of hair from each side and slick back tucking behind ears.
4. To finish off the look use Pure Glitz Hair Spray to help keep sides in place and smooth down fly away hairs.”
Best Gift To Achieve This Look: The Secret Blow Out Kit
Kardashian Hairstyles — Get Kim & Khloe’s Signature Looks
Scotty continues: “Khloé’s signature voluminous waves will be the ultimate look this holiday season. Accentuate your style with old Hollywood glamour.”
Here are the steps:
“1. Start with blow drying the hair using a touch of the Twirl me Curl-Defining Cream-Gel and Premium Finish Hair Dryer with the Large Round Brush.
2. Then add Black Seed Dry Oil to ends for shine and protection before creating the perfect wave using the 3-in-1 Hairstyling Iron two ways. First as a flat iron to smooth the ends, then as a wand, wrapping the hair around the barrel. Let the wave set before brushing it out.
Stream music, completely unlimited and ad-free, RIGHT HERE
3. Use the Teasing Backcomb for maximum volume, perfect for parting and lifting the hair.
4. Complete the style by pulling all hair to one side and finish off with Pure Glitz Hair Spray for extra shine. Adding the perfect accessory like the Rose Gold Floral Rhinestone Hairpiece will top off this glamourous Hollywood hairstyle.”
Best Gift To Achieve This Look: Get the Look – Curl & Wave Kit
Which one of these hairstyles will you wear?