Kylie Jenner’s got another photo shoot in the works, so naturally, she’s sporting a picture perfect hairstyle. The social media star posted a selfie of her gorgeous textured waves that are perfect for any upcoming holiday parties. Get her exact hair how-to, below!
Kylie Jenner proved big sis Kendall Jenner isn’t the only one who can pull off Victoria’s Secret-style bombshell waves. The 18-year-old showed off enviable tousled waves of her own to her Instagram ahead of a new photo shoot, and her hairstylist shared how anyone can recreate them.
Jen Atkin was behind Kylie’s latest selfie hair look, and lucky for us, she shared the five-step routine and product breakdown to her Snapchat. Follow Jen’s styling tips for Kylie’s textured waves, below:
1) Start by spraying Davines Volu Hair Mist from the lengths to ends of your hair while it’s still damp.
2) Use a round brush and a blow dryer with the concentrator attachment (Jen used the ghd Air) to create a full blowout.
3) Curl large sections of your hair with 1.5-inch curling iron like the one from Hot Tools, which Jen used on Kylie.
4) Once the curls have cooled, spray Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray throughout your hair for all-over volume.
5) Finish by misting Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray over your textured waves to add hold and fight frizz and humidity.
Kylie Jenner’s Textured Hair — How To Copy Her Sexy, Volumized Look
To match her textured, sexy hairstyle, makeup artist Ariel Tejada gave Kylie a matte nude lip and slight smokey eye with black winged liner and full lashes and brows.
Kylie later shared another selfie to her Instagram, this time, with the Nip + Fab Dragon’s Blood Fix Plumping Serum. Since Kylie has worked with the beauty brand in the past, we’re wondering if her latest shoot was for another partnership with the affordable skin care company.
Will you be trying this look out in time for the holidays?