Kendall Jenner has been tormented by her model peers at fashion shows in the past and unfortunately Madison Stubbington was accused of bullying the 19-year-old! Here are five things to know about Madison.
Kendall Jenner, 19, may be one of the hottest models at the moment, but that doesn’t mean everyone is fawning over the reality turned runway star! The 19-year-old has been treated horribly by her peers and when a fellow model made a rude comment towards Kendall at New York Fashion Week, Madison Stubbington, 18, who was just an innocent bystander, took the blame!
The 18-year-old redhead is trying to clear her name. Apparently Madison was just standing around when a fellow model directed a rude comment at the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, Daily Mail reports. “Kendall has turned around to see who has said it, she’s made eye contact with me, thinking I am the one who has said this horrible thing to her,” Madison recalled. “So I’m guessing that’s why me and Kendall aren’t friends right now.” She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time!
Even though there’s a misunderstanding between the two, it didn’t stop Madison from praising the model’s work ethic. “She does the same as us. She’s there at the same call time, she does night fittings with us,” Madison continued to say in an interview on Mornings. “I find that refreshing, considering she could take advantage of who she is.”
Here are five things to know about the model who took the blame for bullying Kendall:
1. Madison was recently named one of the top 50 models on the planet.
2. She is from Adelaide, Australia and has been photographed by Annie Leibovitz, 66, for Vogue magazine. Madison has also appeared in the magazine’s The Best Redheads feature alongside Amy Adams, 41, and Julianne Moore, 54.
3. The 18-year-old is “super proud” of being a part of the Gucci Jewelry Fall/Winter 2015 campaign.
4. Madison has also appeared in the United State’s Vogue magazine as one of the Forces of Fashion: The designers, models, and personalities defining our era issue.
5. Madison hopes to conquer the cover of Vogue Australia next.
HollywoodLifers, do you think Kendall should forgive Madison for assuming she made the hateful comment?
— Michelle Phi