Just because you have short hair doesn’t mean you can’t rock a cool and trendy style — just look at Kristin Wiig! Get her exact style in 6 easy steps below.
One of the trendiest cuts of the season is a bob or lob (long bob), but short hair doesn’t mean sacrifice in the styling department. Kristen Wiig, 42, rocked a cute low pony with undone waves at the premiere for Nasty Baby in Los Angeles on Oct. 19. Get expert tips here.
BaByliss Pro – Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron
TRESemmé Celebrity hairstylist John D is breaking it down. “We wanted the style to be cool and casual, with just a touch of glamour,” he said.
Here’s the how to:
“1. Apply TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray to smooth, dry hair through each section of hair to add hold and protect hair from excess heat damage.
2. Use a flat iron to create a loose S-wave pattern by bending the iron up, then down along lengths of the hair.
3. Once hair has been waved throughout, use hands to rake through the hair to loosen the waves and create a natural looking texture.
4. Gather hair at the back of the head and secure at the nape of the neck using an elastic.
5. To finish the look, loosen a small section hair in the front to create a soft, face-framing fringe.
6. Spray TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Brushable Hold Hair Spray to set the look while leaving it soft and touchable.”
Are you looking for more ways to style your short hair?
— Dory Larrabee-Zayas