Lamar Odom’s unconscious body was discovered by Monica Monroe and Ryder Cherry, two prostitutes who work at The Love Ranch in Nevada. They called 911 and he was immediately raced to the hospital thanks to these two women.
Call them what you want but if Monica Monroe and Ryder Cherry hasn’t found Lamar Odom, 35, paramedics might not have been able to stabilize his condition. Lamar partied at The Love Ranch with these women for several days before his near-lethal combination of crack-cocaine and alcohol left him choking on his own mucus, according to E!. Dennis Hof, the owner of The Love Ranch told Page Six that Monica and Ryder were the ones who went to check on Lamar that afternoon.
There are over 500 women who work at both The Love Ranch and the nearby Moonlite BunnyRanch. Here’s what we know about Monica and Ryder:
1. On the website, Ryder, 25, is called one of the two “Top Lovers of the Month.”
2. Ryder is 5″2, weighs 120 pounds and says she is bisexual.
3. Ryder also says she is a GFE, which stands for girlfriend experience type of girl. This means that she will kiss a client, act like a girlfriend, hug and even enjoy a meal with someone.
4. Monica is listed on the site but there’s not much written about her but pics show her dressed as a sexy maid.
5. Ryder says on the website in her bio that she is down for all kinds of sex: “I am into all types of hard sex—doggy-style, blowjobs, sixty-nines, oh man, I get a little wet just thinking about it all!
We know Lamar was drinking Cognac and was also taking an herbal substitute for Viagra. Our addiction expert, Brad Lamm, Founder of Breathe Life Healing Centers tells us: “When someone chokes on their own fluids it’s more from the alcohol. A person wouldn’t aspirate from smoking crack. The upper and downer is a dangerous mix. If he choked on his own vomit which is more likely than muscus — or he could have passed out and was coughing up mucus … when you are so sedated that you can’t clear your throat or cough that’s what likely happened.”
HollywoodLifers, our thoughts and prayers go out to Lamar and his loved ones.
— Chloe Melas