The cast of ‘Pretty Little Liars’ spilled so much scoop about season 6B at New York Comic-Con on Oct. 9. From the premiere date to new secrets, here are the top 10 spoilers from the show’s panel!
After months of waiting, Pretty Little Liars fans are finally getting an inside look at season 6B. In addition to revealing the first 4 minutes of the show’s premiere, the cast dished epic spoilers about the all-new season. Find out how the girls have changed over the past five years, what’s next for your fave couples, the premiere date and more!
1. Pretty Little Liars season 6B will premiere January 12, 2016. A special episode will air Nov. 24.
2. Spencer has finally gotten to realize her full potential. “She’s so successful in her career” now, Troian Bellisario teased.
3. Lucy Hale couldn’t say whether or not Ezra and Aria are together, but “they’ll always be in each other’s lives.”
4. Aria takes a “left turn and falls in love with writing and becomes a publisher,” as we saw in the first 4 minutes of season 6B.
5. Hanna is now a big part of the fashion world. She’s living in New York and going for a whole Devil Wears Prada-type thing.
6. There are “new secrets and new lies,” Sasha Pieterse revealed.
7. Alison and Emily’s relationship is always going to be there “no matter what happens,” Sasha said. “Marlene always takes care of relationships.”
8. You won’t find out who the person is that the girls are warning Alison about in the flash forward until season 7. That scene is a part of season 7.
9. Emily went to Pepperdine University in California, and Shay Mitchell coyly said that Paige (Lindsey Shaw) may have played a role in her choice.
10. Alison is “rebuilding her family” after the events of the season 6A finale, and this includes Charlotte.
HollywoodLifers, are you excited for season 6B of Pretty Little Liars? Let us know!
— Avery Thompson