It’s about time. We already knew Nick Carter, Bindi Irwin and more would be dancing into our hearts this fall on ‘DWTS,’ but now we have the whole list and the partners!
And the celebrity dancers this season are . . .
– Bindi Irwin, 17, with Derek Hough
– Victor Espinoza, 43, with Karina Smirnoff
– Nick Carter, 35, with Sharna Burgess
– Hayes Grier, 15, Emma Slater
– Alexa PenaVega, 27, with Mark Ballas
– Carlos PenaVega, 26, with Witney Carson
– Chaka Kahn, 62, with Keo Mosetepe
– Andy Grammer, 31, with Alison Holker
– Kim Zolciak, 37, with Tony Dovolani
– Gary Busey, 71, with Anna Trebunskaya
– Tamar Braxton, 38, with Val Chmerkovskiy
– Paula Deen, 68, Louis Van Amstel
– Alek Skarlatos with Lindsay Arnold
We aren’t really sure what to expect this season, as many things will be changing. Judge, Len Goodman, will not be returning to the show, so each week will consist of a guest judge sitting at the table aside Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough. (And yes, I listed which guests they should get!)
Another familiar face that won’t return this season is Peta Murgatroyd, who was set to dance with Andy. She found out that she had “four torn ligaments and a floating piece of bone” in her ankle, which meant she needed surgery that would sideline her for six to eight weeks. She has scheduled it for mid-September, and Peta will also be in the rehearsal room to assist Andy and his new partner as soon as possible.
“I’m just looking forward to being back on my feet as soon as possible and being a part of the show again,” Peta told PEOPLE. “I’m so in love with the show and I’m a very competitive person. It’s really sad. It’s super frustrating but I’m going to fine and I’m going to be back in week eight or nine of the show.”
The new season of Dancing with the Stars premieres at 8 p.m. ET on Sept. 14! Are you excited?
— Emily Longeretta