Oh, no! A newly pregnant Kim Kardashian just revealed on Instagram that her dress almost went up in flames after the CFDAs — and you’ll never believe who saved her life!
Kim Kardashian, 34, looked incredible as she walked down the red carpet alongside Kanye West, 36, at the CFDA Awards in New York City on Monday night, June 1. However, their first night out after revealing that Kim is pregnant with their second child did not go completely as planned. The expectant mom’s dress caught on fire, leaving her terrified until one very “Happy” singer came to her aid!
“Shout out to Pharrell & [his wife] Helen who saved my life last night!” Kim captioned a photo of the two couples, letting her fans know she had a pretty scary wardrobe malfunction. “After the awards at dinner the feathers of my dress caught on fire from a candle & they jumped on me to get it out!”
But in all seriousness, thank goodness for Pharrell and his wife jumping in to save Kim before it was too late. Not only could Kim have seriously been injured, but she also has a tiny bun in the oven that she needs to keep safe, too.
Thankfully, Kim seems to be over the whole thing already. Not only did she add in the playful tag “#WereOn[fire emoji],” but she even threw an “LOL” into her caption to break it up. She totally handed it like a pro!
Tell us, HollywoodLifers — Are you shocked to learn that Kim’s dress was so flammable? What do you think of Pharrell and his wife saving her? Comment below!
— Lauren Cox