The Season 8 champion of ‘The Voice’ was named on May 19, and we couldn’t be happier with the results! But who exactly is [SPOILER]? We came up with a list of five things you NEED to know about this person. Check it out!
The Voice named its newest winner on the May 19 season finale. This person, who we won’t name before the jump because it’d be too spoiler-y, certainly deserved the crown. Why? Because of their amazing voice! But this person also has a lot more going for them. Find out what we discovered!
Sawyer Fredericks Wins ‘The Voice’ — 5 Things To Know About Season 8’s Champion
Hooray! Sawyer Fredericks is the new winner of The Voice! Here’s a list of five things you need to know about him:
1. Sawyer, who loved wearing hats on the show, once revealed that he bought his first hat at age 11 with twenty dollars he earned from an open mic night.
2. He has beautiful blue eyes. Seriously — they’re piercing.
3. Sawyer lives with his parents and two brothers on an 88-acre farm in a small town in Upstate New York. And even though he won The Voice, he has no plans to move to Los Angeles.
4. Sawyer is only 16 years old. But, he’s very humble. That’s shocking for someone his age. At times, he actually seems totally unaware of how gifted he is.
5. He recorded his own album before appearing on The Voice, and played once a week at a local farmer’s market, according to The Voice‘s website.
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Did the right person win The Voice? Vote in our poll and tell us how you feel!
— Chris Rogers