The eccentric pop star is back and looking better than ever! We were expecting another one of Lady Gaga’s out-of-this-world outfits, but instead, she looked classy and stunning in a silver dress for the 2015 Grammy Awards! And, of course, her hair and makeup were flawless — and we have the EXACT beauty look down below!
Lady Gaga, 28, had all eyes on her when she walked the red carpet for the 57th Annual Grammy Awards! She looked extra sexy in a long, silver dress with a VERY plunging neckline! We love how her intense, glittery eyes matched her outfit — talk about making a statement! And the best part? We have the EXACT makeup look for you down below! Keep reading!
Lady Gaga At The Grammy Awards — Glitter On Glitter: Get Her Makeup Look
Whoa, Lady Gaga is all about putting it out there — but that’s nothing new! Lady Gaga has such a distinct taste for standing out and we absolutely love it! But the best part of this whole look? Her killer makeup! Her makeup artist Sarah Tanno “was inspired by the stunning silver gown that was custom-made for Gaga by Brandon Maxwell and created a metallic smokey eye that would be modern and gorgeous with this gown.” Well, she definitely succeeded!
First things first, the metallic smokey eye! Sarah decided on a range of cream shadows, “for their soft, metallic shimmer that blend wonderfully to give her eyes that smokey edge. She first applied Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in ‘Tin’ all over the lids and accentuated the inner corners of the eyes in Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Mist.”
Next, “Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in ‘Caviar’ was smudged on the outer corners of the lids and into the lash line to create depth. The cream shadows were then set with Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio in Lido.”
Sarah then “heavily applied Shiseido Smoothing Eyeliner Pencil in Black all around the eyes and blended throughout. Lady Gaga’s eyes were finished with a couple coats of Shiseido Perfect Mascara Defining Volume in Black.”
Moving on to Lady Gaga’s stunning complexion, Sarah “started with Shiseido White Lucent Power Brightening Mask, followed by the NEW Shiseido Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum and Shiseido Bio-Performance Advanced Super Restoring Cream.“
Next, “Shiseido Radiant Lifting Foundation was applied and blended from the center of the face out. Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector in Natural was applied under the eyes to brighten the skin, and the base was finished with Shiseido Translucent Loose Powder.”
“The cheeks were slightly contoured with Shiseido Bronzer in Medium (2) and using Shiseido MAQuillAGE Dramatic Mood Veil Blush in RD100, the cheeks were blended to create a “healthy, soft peach glow.”
And for the finishing touch — her lips!
“To complete the look, Sarah applied Shiseido Smoothing Lip Pencil in Hazel, then filled the lips with her and Lady Gaga’s favorite, Shiseido Lacquer Rouge in Carnelian to give a ‘soft, satin finish.'”
And of course, we HAVE to mention Lady Gaga’s gorgeous nails, too! Nail artist, Michelle Saunders, uploaded an Instagram showing off her work, with a caption that stated, “Gaga for Gaga! Nails in @essiepolish Cashmere Matte Collection in All Eyes on Nudes.” Be sure to check it out!
Lady Gaga’s Soft Curls At The Grammy Awards — Exact How To
For Lady Gaga’s beautiful ‘do, hairstylist Frederic Aspiras used Matrix hair products! Below, we have a detailed guide on how to achieve the same stylish look!
1. “Start with Matrix StyleLink VOLUME BUILDER MOUSSE on clean damp hair. Apply root to tip.”
2. “Next add a dose of Matrix StyleLink VOLUME BOOSTER.”
3. “Dry away section to section starting at nape using a large round boar bristle brush.”
4. “Using Matrix StyleLink HEAT BUFFER, spray small sections of hair starting on top of head and curl hair. Use a 1 1/2 inch barrel curling iron to curl each section. Pin curl each section you curl.”
5. “Remove pin curls after hair is cooled. Use Matrix StyleLink GLOSS BOOSTER, add a dose on palm of hand and warm up by rubbing hands together. Run product through hair starting for bottom up. Break up the curl while brushing hair using a large paddle brush.”
6. “Add Matrix StyleLink HEIGHT RISER to the roots of hair to add more volume and texture. Brush hair smooth creating the soft waves around the face and back. Use Matrix StyleLink TEXTURE BUILDER spray to hold the waves in place while styling.”
7. “Continue to brush the hair until you achieve the soft waves that you like. Then, give your hair a good spray for those soft, movable, sexy waves.”
So there you have it, HollywoodLifers! Are you loving Gaga’s blinged out look as much as we are?! Let us know!
— Michelle Rodriguez