Bruce Jenner is opening up after he was involved in a tragic car crash on Feb. 7, that claimed the life of one victim. The former Olympian released a statement to HollywoodLife.com sending his ‘deepest sympathies’ to the families of those were involved in the accident.
Bruce Jenner, 65, was involved in a four-car accident that left one woman dead on Feb. 7, in Malibu California, and now the motivational speaker has released a statement saying that he will continue to “cooperate in every way possible” as officials continue to look into the tragic crash.
Bruce Jenner’s Statement — Apologizes For Fatal Car Crash
Bruce released an official statement to HollywoodLife.com on Feb. 8, saying, “My heartfelt and deepest sympathies go out to the family and loved ones, and to all of those who were involved or injured in this terrible accident,” Bruce said.
He continued, “It is a devastating tragedy and I cannot pretend to imagine what this family is going through at this time. I am praying for them. I will continue to cooperate in every way possible.”
Bruce hit the victim’s white Lexus in Malibu, Ca., which then caused her to hit the Prius in front of her before veering into ongoing traffic causing a Hummer to smash into her and kill her.
As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, the victim has been identified as Kim Howe, 69, a neighbor of the Kardashians in Calabasas.
Bruce was unharmed in the crash, but as HollywoodLife.com previously reported, he has been “traumatized” by the accident.
An insider exclusively revealed,“If there were one word to sum up how Bruce feels right now, it would be ‘traumatized’,”an insider said. “Bruce is overwhelmed with grief and in severe pain over what’s transpired today. He cannot believe the events that’s happened and can only think about that innocent person and their family.”
HollywoodLifers, leave your thoughts and well wishes for those who have been impacted by this tragic accident in the comment section below.
— Caitlin Beck, Reporting by Chloe Melas