You may know Lara as the beautiful blonde model who stripped down with Justin in his new Calvin Klein underwear ad. Lara is a seasoned pro in the modeling world and is one fascinating gal! Here are five things to know about the model.
Lara Stone was the lucky girl who modeled with Justin Bieber in the newest Calvin Klein advertisement. The Dutch model, 31, is one of the top-earning models, and we absolutely loved seeing these two star in the sexy ad together (plus, she got to touch Justin’s killer abs!). HollywoodLife.com can tell you five fascinating facts about Lara!
Lara Stone: Calvin Klein Model — Five Things To Know
1. Lara was discovered in the Paris Metro while visiting the city when she was 12, which sparked her career in modeling.When she was just 15, she began modeling in high fashion ads. She soon graced major catwalks and embarked in huge campaigns for big names like Hugo Boss, MaxMara, and H&M.
2. Her trademark is the gap in her teeth, and it’s something she is proud of and embraces. When speaking with Stylist in 2009, the model dished on how people make comments about fixing her teeth, but she refused to. Good for Lara — we think she’s beautiful!
3. Lara, from Holland, can’t resist comfort food. She is obsessed with traditional English foods like shepherd’s pie, English breakfast, and fish and chips.
4) She keeps busy by knitting when she’s not traveling around the world for modeling gigs. She picked up the habit to help her quit smoking, and now loves making quilts.
5) Lara married British comedian David Walliams in January 2010, after meeting at a Chelsea football match and dating for four months. She gave birth to a baby boy, Alfred in 2013.
Alas, Lara’s recent big move was modeling with Justin, 20, in the newest Calvin Klein ad, and we can’t get over how perfect it is! Clearly the two had a ton of chemistry together and we hope to see them model in other things together!
Tell us HollywoodLifers, would you want Justin and Lara to model together again?
— Julianne Ishler