On July 30, Justin Bieber and Orlando Bloom reportedly got into a bit of a scuffle at Cipriani restaurant in Ibiza, Spain, with sources claiming that Orlando swung his fist at the 20-year-old heartthrob. So why all the beef? Let’s just say it involves a love square with Selena and Miranda. Stick with us — we break it down for you!
In a new video, Orlando Bloom, 37, is seen swinging his fist at Justin Bieber, 20, inside Cipriani restaurant in Ibiza, Spain on July 30. The fight was allegedly over their respective exes, Miranda Kerr, 31, and Selena Gomez, 22. Confused? We’re breaking down all the details behind the love square.
Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom’s Feud — Inside The Love Square
Justin and Selena are no longer dating, and Orlando and Miranda are separated, so why would these two gentlemen be fighting over their exes? Well, they all have a complicated history together.
Here are five things you need to know about their “love square”!
1. Justin was reportedly spotted backstage flirting with Miranda at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in November 2012. They also allegedly exchanged sexy text messages. At the time, she was married to Orlando, and he was not happy.
2. When Orlando and Miranda announced their split in late 2013, reports surfaced alleging that Justin played a part in their breakup.
3. Orlando was seen on a date with Selena, following one of her many breakups with the Biebs. They attended Chelsea Handler‘s standup comedy event in Inglewood, Cali. on April 26, 2014. (Revenge dating?)
5. Before Orlando attempted to get physical with Justin on July 30, the “As Long As You Love Me” singer allegedly told the actor “she was good,” referring to his reported hookup with Miranda, according to Page Six. After leaving the restaurant, Justin then posted and quickly deleted a photo of Orlando’s ex on Instagram.
It’s a twisted little square, and while we certainly don’t condone violence (it’s never the answer!), we can see why these two have ill feelings toward one another.
Justin Bieber Fans Freak Over Fight
We can’t imagine what’s going to happen next, but we have a feeling this feud is far from over. And Justin’s fans are chiming in on Twitter — see what they’re saying!
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? How should Justin and Orlando handle their beef? Are women worth fighting over? And whose side are you on? Vote!
— Chris Rogers
WATCH: Miranda Kerr Talks About Justin Bieber At The 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
More Orlando Bloom & Justin Bieber News:
- Orlando Bloom: If You Punched Justin Bieber, You Need To Apologize
- Orlando Bloom Thinks Justin Bieber ‘Needs To Be Put In His Place’
- Miranda Kerr Speaks Out: Why She Likes Justin Bieber — Watch Video