Zoe Saldana stunned at the ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ premiere in London on July 24. She wore a long blue ball gown, and looked amazing with her hair in pretty waves. Keep reading to find out how to get her look!
Zoe Saldana, 36, looked gorgeous at the premiere of her new movie Guardians of the Galaxy, held at the Empire Leicester Square theater on July 24 in London, England. She wore a long, blue gown, but we particularly loved her curly hair and simple makeup!
Zoe Saldana At ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Premiere In London — Simple Hair & Makeup Look
Zoe is known for her natural makeup looks and she kept it simple once again for this movie premiere. Even so, she looked gorgeous, with her eyes accentuated with a little eyeliner and golden eyeshadow on her eyelids. The rest of her face was extremely natural, with just some blush to color her cheeks.
Get Zoe Saldana’s Perfect Curls
Zoe’s makeup was simple but she definitely focused on her hair, rocking a long, curly ‘do, with some hair pinned in the back, which beautifully emphasized her face. Here are some tips to get curls similar to Zoe:
– Start by spraying your hair with a good hairspray, such as Redken’s 12 Spray. Brush the hair after spraying, which will create a thicker texture that is easier to work on while creating the curls.
– Separate your hair in various sections using hair clips.
– Take the first chunk of hair you are about to curl, hold the curling iron in a vertical position, and curl the hair up until the root (careful not to burn yourself!).
– Hold the hair in the iron for approximately ten seconds (you will have to vary the time depending on the type of curl you wish to get — the longer you hold the hair around the iron, the tighter the curl.)
– Spray the curl with some hairspray and let cool.
– Repeat the same process throughout the whole head.
– Spray again around the hair once all of the curls are done.
– To “separate” the curls and give your hairstyle a more “natural” look, pass your fingers through the curls and give your head a good shake.
– Then separate the top half of your hair (above your ears), pull back, and clip in the back of your head.
So, HollywoodLifers, are you going to try out this curling technique? Which other methods do you have to curl your hair? Let us know by commenting below!