Vanessa Hudgens: Does She Want To Get Back With Zac Efron? The Truth

Wed, July 9, 2014 11:27am EST by 19 Comments 53,140 Article Views
Vanessa Hudgens Upset Zac Efron Relationship
Splashnews/Pacific Coast News

ogbole p

Posted at 4:59 AM on February 28, 2015

Zac efron and vanessa hudgens are so cute together I wish they can marry I wish the organisers of high school musical can pear them in another film to help them come back together

Lil Lee

Posted at 2:44 AM on January 31, 2015

Wel….. its sad dat they r apart..
Bt I feel dat they jst nid tym…. they wil get back together cz they r meant to b….. they jst nid to grow up! !!!!!!

Malana Parrott

Posted at 3:49 PM on March 1, 2015

Zac knows he wants Vanessa back and Vanessa knows she wants zac back, what ever happened I wish y’all could fix it, because y’all are great together, I watch high school musical everyday and 17 again so it can remind me of y’all two, so please get back ttogether, because yall belong together.
By: Malana
ThankThanyk you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pashance

Posted at 8:43 PM on January 20, 2015

Zac efron and vanessa hudgens make a great couple I keep watching the movie so I can rennet there romance please get back together I miss u guys together please!!!

Tiana

Posted at 12:30 AM on January 5, 2015

I was watching high school musical today cause I was inspired, and then I started to feel sad cause Vanessa and Zac weren’t together if you could see my search history it’s filled with Zanessa Zanessa Zanessa but the best I can get today is that they are still friends or at least cool with each other. I really wish they could get back together but you can’t really push these things. I miss them together which brings me to another reason why I miss 2010 and below. It seems like they are both doing fine and with or without eachother Zac is still HOT and Vanessa is still beautiful. – (that had nothing to do with the topic.) but the have their own lives and they seem happy with their relationships :D… But I still love Zanessa and wish they could get back together:D

Jasmine

Posted at 10:15 PM on January 4, 2015

Vanessa should date zac agin , they were so cute together but if she don’t want to she doesn’t have to . I’m not surprise if she does want to get back together with zac because the gas this special connection outside of their characters that no other couple has and they have a long and beautiful history.

Peyton

Posted at 3:41 PM on January 2, 2015

I think that Vanessa and Zac should get back together because they have a lot of history together. They have known each other for a while especially in High School Musical you could tell that they really liked each other. They were everyone’s favorite couple. I think they should become a couple again and stay together.

Brittany Tuttle

Posted at 2:35 PM on January 2, 2015

I think Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens are meant for each other but if they both are happy where they are at now then it’s OK eventually they probably might get back together but it’s fine

Jonathan

Posted at 7:08 PM on December 31, 2014

Zac and Vanessa should get back together because they have history together starting back to when they first met in high school musical and they still have feelings for each other even though they don’t show it and they probably think about each other.

Matthew

Posted at 4:53 PM on November 19, 2014

Its true,they should go back together

Matthew

Posted at 4:47 PM on November 19, 2014

Vanessa hudgens wants zac back,so does zac.These people they love each other but the problem is that,who is going to start talking to the other.

Laura Johnston

Posted at 12:19 PM on October 12, 2014

Until recently I never knew that they had been dating but I think it was super cute that they did go out! I’m happy that they are happy because it is their own lifes but I would be so happy if they got back together, they are just too perfect together!

kitty kat

Posted at 2:28 PM on October 8, 2014

I think that you guys are all nosy and what has it got to do with any of us who she’s with….. Ugh.. I know I shouldn’t judge but maybe you guys need to stop wrting about what she’s doing and start focusing on actual problems in this world …. Maybe then we wouldn’t have thousands of people dieng every minuet of the day!!! And ps whatever vanessa does I hope she’s successful and happy with whoever she’s with! Xoxo kittyout

Unicorn

Posted at 2:38 AM on August 12, 2014

Hey

nijhel

Posted at 11:31 AM on July 10, 2014

why did zac efron and vanessa hudgens broke up?the two of them meant for each other, i hope one they they’re back together, i think they did not move on to each other, i hope they back together,

E3

Posted at 9:56 PM on July 10, 2014

Someone’s delusional.

HRM

Posted at 7:05 PM on July 11, 2014

Zac had a drug problem…Vanessa is anti-drugs she broke it of with him. The whole thing with Michelle and Zac is bound to go bad since both of them were in rehab for drug and alcohol use. They were teens when they dated…we all know what happens after especially when it comes to celebs, they never last long. And the fact that the article got it wrong pisses me off. She has been with Austin for almost 4 years now!!! Stupid people

Laura Johnston

Posted at 12:14 PM on October 12, 2014

I totally agree they are perfect for each other!

vwalxcbdonfs@hotmail.com

Posted at 11:41 AM on July 9, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.xcbxcb