Ariana Grande’s big brother, Frankie, is a houseguest on Season 16 of ‘Big Brother’, but what else is there to know about the 28-year-old, besides the fact that he has a super famous little sister? Keep reading to meet Frankie Grande!
Frankie Grande has not revealed his A-list connection to the Big Brother houseguests yet, but we can reveal everything you need to know about him! He’s really good at competing on reality TV — he became the first head of household on the season premiere — but he’s also talented in a lot of other ways. Here are five things about Frankie!
‘Big Brother’: Meet Frankie Grande — Ariana Grande’s Big Bro
In case you missed it, Ariana Grande‘s brother is competing on Season 16 of Big Brother. Frankie, 28, is more than just a big personality — if you tuned into the two-part season premiere, you know what I’m talking about: “Go Grande or go home!” — he’s a digital sensation with over 500,000 Twitter followers and almost 200,000 YouTube subscribers.
He’s also obsessed with reality TV. “If it’s a reality show, I probably watch it,” Frankie admits. Well then, thank gawd he’s on Big Brother, right?!
1. He loves to perform, just like his sister: Ariana isn’t the only talented triple-threat in the Grande family. Frankie was in Mamma Mia on Broadway!
2. He likes to bug out: Frankie might be a TV personality these days, but he’s super smart! He studied biology in college, majoring in entomology, which basically means he’s an insect expert. He also studied French. Très bien!
3. He’s an athlete: This shouldn’t be too surprising, given his rock-hard abs he’s been flaunting on Big Brother, but he loves to bike around NYC and he’s also into gymnastics — kinda. He’s not a gymnast, but he can do some tricks.
4. Harry Potter is his jam: Sorry Sam & Cat, but Frankie is more into Wizards of Waverly Place. Well, not quite, but he is obsessed with wizards! And fairies and dragons and magic! The YouTube star is a self-proclaimed “sci-fi fantasy freak,” and can pretty much recite any word from Harry Potter, Star Wars or Star Trek. For the record, he’s also a big fan of Spongebob Squarepants. (If you want to watch him sing the theme song, click below).
5. Family is #1: Frankie loves his family more than anything. He’s super close with Ariana, and has been spotted on tons of red carpets to support her. Hey, we would, too!
HollywoodLifers, click to WATCH Frankie’s YouTube introduction (above), and let us know if you’re rooting for him on Big Brother this season!
— Elizabeth Wagmeister
More ‘Big Brother’ News:
- ‘Big Brother’ 16 Premiere: Meet The New Houseguests
- ‘Big Brother’ Housemate’s Racist Comments Cause Pre-Premiere Drama
- Ariana Grande’s Big Bro Competing on ‘Big Brother’: Meet Frankie Grande