Justin and Selena have been inseparable over the past two weeks and we hear at HollywoodLife.com that they’re looking to buy a vacation home together. Jelena, don’t buy a place and I’ll tell you why.
Justin Bieber, 20, and Selena Gomez, 19, I think it’s great that you guys are getting along again but that doesn’t mean that you need to get a house! There are so many reasons why it’s a bad idea but I’ll break it down with my top five.
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez — 5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Move In Together
I know that you guys are madly in love and can’t stand being away from each other but buying a house is a huge deal and you’re honestly way too young to own property together. We told you that an insider told HollywoodLife.com that they were looking to take the next step and purchase a getaway house, possibly in Mexico.That’s great in theory but I’ll tell you why in reality it’s a horrible idea.
1. Details! Owning a home is a big responsibility, you both know that because you’ve had homes of your own in various cities. But the first issue is, whose name do you put it in? If it’s only in one of your names, then when one of you gets into a fight you could kick the other out!
2. Break Up Time! If you put the home in both names, it’s huge deal when you split up because someone either has to just give the house up or buy the other person out! Now that’s a money pit.
3. Bills, bills, bills! Couples fight over money all of the time, it’s a known fact. The last thing you need is to be fighting over who pays for pool pump when it breaks. No, I’m not joking. It’s just an unnecessary stress.
4. Parties! You both know how to have a good time, but the last thing you need is for one of you to throw a massive rager while the other is out-of-town! That leads to fights, things break and not to mention the mess the next morning.
5. Stress! You’re not married, you’re not even engaged. Owning property causes unforeseen stress on a young relationship. You both probably have enough to bicker about with your busy schedules and this is the last thing either of you needs.
Jelena, you’re not married, you’re not even engaged. Wait, you don’t even live together yet! So why on earth would you buy a home together? Get a dog first and stay at a five-star resort. A home will only bring you problems and put a thorn in your relationship.
HollywoodLifers, do you think Jelena should move in together?
— Chloe Melas