Jon Snow dominated the wildlings in the epic battle that was the June 8 episode of ‘Game of Thrones.’ In honor of his hotter than hot heroism, we’re taking a look back at Jon Snow’s sexiest moments from Season 4.
Jon Snow (Kit Harington) has been killing it — literally and figuratively — in Season 4 of Game of Thrones! So far this season, he has made his way back to Castle Black after being captured by the wildlings, faced off against the master-at-arms of the Night’s Watch, Alliser Thorne, and led the crows to victory during the crucial first battle against the wildlings. Our hero!
Jon Snow’s ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 4 Hottest Moments: Kit Makes Crows Look Good
Jon Snow is easily one of the hottest guys from Game of Thrones, and the most heroic! Here are our favorite Jon Snow moments from Season 4.
1. Jon Snow faces off against Alliser Thorne. Alliser has been a thorn in Jon Snow’s side since day one. But instead of backing down against the spiteful and, quite frankly, stupid leader of the Night’s Watch, Jon bravely convinced the men that they needed to prepare for the wildlings’ attack. There’s nothing sexier than a man who stands his ground!
2. Jon Snow leads the Night’s Watch to victory during an epic battle at Castle Black. In the latest episode of Game of Thrones, Jon and his 101 brothers in black faced off against Mance Rayder (Ciaran Hinds) and his 100,000-strong army of wildlings and giants. After butting heads with Alliser Thorne all season long, the leader of the Night’s Watch finally admitted that Jon had been right all along, and gave him the chance to lead the men on The Wall to victory in one the of the show’s longest and most intense battle scenes.
Jon Snow also showed his badass true colors when he spit in Styr the Thenn’s face before smashing him with a hammer, and then essentially appointing himself the leading commander of the Night’s Watch. Jon is certainly shaping up to be the authoritative, fearless leader we always knew he could be!
3. Jon Snow loses his first love. Ygritte talked a big game about killing Jon Snow this season but when she finally had a perfect shot at him during the battle at Castle Black, Jon’s wildling sweetheart hesitated just long enough for Olly to pierce her heart with an arrow.
As she lay dying in Jon’s arms in a heart-wrenching scene, Ygritte whispered, “We should’ve stayed in that cave.” It may not have been a “hot” moment, per se, but Jon and Ygritte’s tearful goodbye flooded us with memories of their passionate sex scene in the cave, and gave us our first glimpse of a heartbroken Jon Snow that we won’t soon forget. We’ll console you, Jon!
So HollywoodLifers, what do YOU think are Jon’s hottest moments from this season? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
— Tierney McAfee
More ‘Game of Thrones’ News:
- George R. R. Martin: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Creator Wants To Kill You
- ’Game Of Thrones’: Which Characters Are Joining Season 5? – SPOILERS
- ‘Game Of Thrones’: Missandei & Grey Worm’s Romance Is Bizarre