‘Orange Is The New Black’ is back for season two and Taylor Schilling is already proving to be our favorite inmate. At a Netflix panel on June 5 in Hollywood, Calif. she rocked a unique and interesting hairstyle that we loved. Get tips from her hairstylist right here!
Want to re-create Taylor Schilling amazing twisted updo that she rocked at Netflix’s Academy Panel Women Ruling TV in Hollywood, Calif. on June 5? We know the details, including the exact products used and expert tips on how to do it yourself. Read the how-to right here!
Taylor Schilling’s Hair At Netflix Panel — Gearing Up For Season 2 Of ‘Orange Is The New Black’
Suave Professionals Celebrity Stylist Marcus Francis shares how he created the modern, cool look.
He told HollywoodLife.com:
“1. Apply a half palm full of Suave Professionals Volumizing Mousse to the hair and comb through to help evenly distribute.
2. Blow dry with a round brush.
3. Use a 1/2″ curling iron and wrap the hair from roots to ends giving a tighter bend at the root for extra lift.
4. Apply 1-2 pumps is Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Strengthening Light Leave-In Cream with Awapuhi Ginger while raking through the hair with your fingers to create a more tousled texture.
5. Tease the top section and gently smooth out and begin twisting the hair into a low side bun. Once secure, pinch sections on either side and pin for a lifted, swept back look.
6. Lightly spray Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray with a little extra attention to the top/front to lock in the look.”
Will you try to re-create Taylor’s hairstyle, HollywoodLifers?
— Dory Larrabee Zayas