Zendaya showed off a high-fashion hair and makeup look at the Hollywood, Calif. premiere of ‘Blended’ on May 21. Her look was straight off the runway from New York Fashion Week. Do you love or loathe her daring look?
Zendaya, 17, hit the Blended red carpet to support BFF and Shake It Up co-star Bella Thorne, who stars in the new film. Zendaya’s beauty look was mature and daring, with her hair gelled back and her eyes smokey and dark. Read more about her look and find out how to rock it in real life below!
Zendaya’s ‘Blended’ Premiere Makeup — Smokey Eye With Slicked Hair
Zendaya went super daring and bold for the premiere. Her long hair was straight and sleek and slicked back for a “wet” look in the front.
Her smokey eyes were the focus of her makeup look. She rocked a thick eyeliner, long lashes and penciled in eyebrows. She accentuated her cheekbones with blush and wore a nude color on her lips.
CZAR by Cesar Galindo Fall/Winter 2014 Hair — The Exact How-To
For the CZAR by Cesar Galindo Fall/Winter 2014 show, which was held in New York City on February 9, O&M Creative Director Janelle Chaplin created the sci-fi inspired hair. Get the rockstar look with these steps straight from backstage at the show:
“1. Prep dry hair with a generous amount of O&M Rootalicious Root Lift Spray throughout roots to ends.
2. Blow dry with a paddle brush, pulling hair backwards from the hairline.
3. At the crown, tease hair in the middle with a fine-tooth comb and then smooth over using a paddle brush.
4. Combine a small amount of O&M Style Guru Styling Cream and O&M Frizzy Logic Shine Serum in hands and tightly slick back the sides of the hair to give a “wet look.”
5. Section the hair in the back horizontally, securing the lower portion with a single strip of masking tape (must be easy to remove), then brush the top portion of hair over the tape.
6. Spray with O&M Original Queenie Firm Hold Hairspray to finish the look.”
If you want the cool and colorful look from the runway, finish with this step:
“Finish by rubbing Holi powder through the sleeked-back sides for a high-pigment look (Janelle used an electric blue and purple shades for the show).”
Do you love Zendaya’s rocker chic hair and makeup, HollywoodLifers?
— Dory Larrabee-Zayas