Wow! Vanessa just became our inspiration for getting fit for the summer! She posted this shot on her Instagram on May 21, and we immediately went to a fitness trainer to get 4 easy stomach moves that will get you amazing abs in no time!
Vanessa Hudgens, 25, posted a shot on her Instagram on May 21, wearing a sports bra and showing off her amazing abs! She wrote: “Oh snap, hard work paying off #abs #fitnessfreak #healthylife #stayfit #hustlin.” She’s definitely going to be rocking a bikini with a body like that! We have trainer tips for YOU below so you can get started on your transformation right away!
Summer Ab Workout — Get Vanessa Hudgens’ Flat Abs & Sexy Body
Caroline Ficksman, Training Manager, DavidBartonGym Los Angeles /Westside tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY:
“In order to get bikini-ready abs, you need to work your transverse abdominus, which is the major core stabilizer that runs around from front to back, acting like a natural weight belt. Here is a work out to target them, as well as your rectus abdominus (your 6-pack) and your obliques (sides).”
Do these four exercises every day for fast results:
“1. Hyper-extension curls — On a hyper extension bench, set it up so it aligns with your hips. Place your hands behind your head and curl down your spine so you are as curled up as possible. Extend up, almost like a body roll, trying not to hyper extend your back, but lengthen as you come up.
2. Hanging ab knee-ups — Hanging from a pull-up bar, tilt your chest up and lengthen your torso without over-stretching your shoulders. While curling your pelvis under, bring your knees up to your chest. Hold for a second and uncurl your pelvis and extend all the way down flexing your feet as you straighten your body out.
3. Oblique tricep rope twists — With your feet in a very wide stance, and the cable at hip level, pull the rope taught and rotate away from the machine without moving your hips and isolating your torso. Slowly rotate back.
4. Stability ball roll-outs with pike pull-ups — In a plank position, bring your feet onto the ball and your hands on the floor shoulder width apart. Make sure you are keeping your chest up and your butt flat. Bring your knees to your chest but keep your upper body still. Roll back out to straighten legs and then try to put your heels on the ball as you pull your hips up and bring yourself to a pike position.”
Do you like working out, HollywoodLifers?
— Dory Larrabee
More Fitness & Beauty News:
- Kim Kardashian: Get Her Toned Stomach With This 1-Hour Workout
- Get Jennifer Lawrence’s Strong Core & Lupita Nyong’o’s Arm Workout
- Selena Gomez Reveals Her Workout & ‘Junk’ Food Diet