‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 6 Spoilers: Elena, Stefan, Caroline Love Triangle?

Fri, May 16, 2014 8:29pm EST by 412 Comments 14,964 Article Views
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers
Courtesy of CW

Alli

Posted at 3:30 PM on February 25, 2015

Can I just say I am a Damon fan. He is my favorite character and the hottest one. However, he was sooo much more entertaining single. What happened to Stefan being so in love with Elena he could fight Klaus compel and Damon could not. He couldn’t fight Kols compulsion. What happened to Elena saying “it’s always going to be Stefan”? I hate Delena. I hate how much Elena said Damon was her soul mate. It weakens the love between Stefan and Elena. Stefan and Caroline yuck. I agree that Tyler, Klaus, or Enzo have much better chemistry with her. Plus Stefan said she reminded him of Lexi. So does that mean Stefan and Lexi weren’t just friends? Did Stefan lie to Elena when he said there was never anything romantic between them? I keep watching hoping Stefan and Elena will have some hope but the more and more I watch it the more and more I don’t want to anymore. I’m a fan of true love. That was Elena and Stefan.

Jessica

Posted at 1:27 AM on March 1, 2015

I agree with you 100%!

nekes

Posted at 8:51 AM on February 23, 2015

I really honestly think Elena and stefan are what made the show there love is the show.even the way Elena fell for Stefan was completly pure and beautiful and it took time with Damon she’s not herself shes a different person now . And it would be awesome for the show ti end it where they started it…with an epic love

Kayla Madison

Posted at 5:17 PM on February 22, 2015

I really want to see Stefan and Elena back together. Stefan and Elena BELONGS TOGETHER! I can’t stand to see them apart. I’m sorry to say but Caroline and Stefan do not belong together. It should always be Stefan and Elean!! Caroline belongs with Tyler! But Stefan and Elena should NOT split up in the next season!!!!

Katelyn

Posted at 9:40 PM on February 5, 2015

I think that Stefan and Elena need to be together!!!! They need to fall back in love. Elena needs to be compelled of her memories she had with stefan to remind her how in love she was!

mya

Posted at 12:39 AM on February 2, 2015

I think there should be a twist I think kai and elena would make a cute couple. Seriously I don’t think kai is fully villain I mean if u were called an abomination just cuz u were different would make u sorta crazy……so I think elena is good for kai, and bonnie and damen should be together because she doesn’t let him just get away she proves to him that he did something bad but that he feels remorse…..then Caroline and stefan, then alaric and joe

Keeley

Posted at 11:28 PM on January 21, 2015

Stephen+ Elena
Caroline+ Kauls
Damon/Jeremy+ Bonnie
Then the show will be perfect

Keeley

Posted at 11:20 PM on January 21, 2015

Ok in season 5 there is this rumor that this witch told Damon and it is that ” double gangers always end up being together in the end.” So why doesn’t Stephen and Elena fall in love again? They should! It just makes more sense.

tif

Posted at 10:32 PM on January 14, 2015

ok writters here’s a thought bring back Katherine Katherine and Damon goes together and put Stefan and Elena back together cuz let’s face it Stefan and Elena is epic Katherine and Damon is epic they both get one and plus you guys should never broke up Stefan and Elena I get it that Elena was sired to Damon when she first turned into a vampire but still you should have kept Stefan and Elena together because any like you said they are fatal to be together and my thoughts is like Damon and Elena’s okay but I’d rather have Stefan and Elena because I love Stefan and Elena they are much more better then Stefan and Elena has a lot more better than you Caroline and Stefan and Caroline always got with elena ex boyfriends such as Matt and put Caroline with Klaus

Shilat

Posted at 11:17 PM on January 5, 2015

In the beginning the only tv show I could talk about is vampire diaries, but after season 4/5 when Elena chose Damon it mad me annoyed and sad. Stefan and Elena are they ones that are suppose to be together not Damon and Elena. Bc of the fact that Damon was chosen I started re watching episodes where Stefan and Elena are together. I hope that they will get back together bc I’m pissed that Elena chose Damon. I rlly ship Stelena they r meant to b together not any other couple.

Jessica

Posted at 8:02 AM on January 5, 2015

Damon and Elena is epic love? LOL NO! You’ve got to be kidding me. Stefan and Elena is. They define “epic” love, and Caroline said that when Damon and Elena were together in season 4 or 3. “Elena, Stefan is your epic love. And Damon? He’s nothing.” See? I ship Caroline with Klaus. They suits perfectly for each other, and so is SteLena.

Allysa

Posted at 2:27 PM on January 4, 2015

Steven and Elena belong together! Damon was never really all there for Elena but Stefan was there!

Marina

Posted at 11:44 PM on January 2, 2015

I totally agree!! STEFAN AND ELENA HAVE TO BE TOGETHER!!!!!!

Haylie

Posted at 5:39 PM on December 31, 2014

I hope they keep stefan and elena together forever

zitox

Posted at 2:55 AM on December 20, 2014

Totally agree with Diana..

Caitlin

Posted at 11:49 AM on December 16, 2014

I think Elena and Stefan should get back together cause they were such a cute couple and Caroline and Klaus should get together.

Gabby

Posted at 9:00 PM on November 23, 2014

YOU MUST PUT ELENA AND STEFAN BACK TOGETHER!!!!! they are completely perfect for each other and I love the two of them together so much!!!!!! Please Please Please put Stefan and Elena back together!!!!!!!

mya

Posted at 12:46 AM on February 2, 2015

One question why do you want them together. The show wouldn’t have excitement if it was the same couples….I think they should go deeper like kai and elena; in the episode woke up as a monster you could see the spark.

Do you guys even watch the show

ritu nain

Posted at 8:59 AM on November 14, 2014

Totally agreed with u diana blevins ….only stephen should be with elena ..

Diana Blevins

Posted at 10:08 PM on November 12, 2014

Just finished watching Season 1 Pilot .. And not to be judgie but to quote Stefan “Caroline you and me never going to happen”. And Caroline talking to Bonnie at the grill “why do the guys I want never want me?” So writers remember your own words … Can’t undo what you have put in motion !!!!! I watch TVD every Thursday and spend 1 hr swearing and cursing at Caroline and Damon ! And crying my heart out for Stefan and Elena. Then nightly for 4 to 5 hrs I watch my DVD sets of the seasons and repeat the same process. So as you see I am a die hard TVD fan. Love the show but can’t help it I strongly dislike Caroline and Damon !!!!

Diana Blevins

Posted at 9:15 PM on November 12, 2014

Tina

Posted at 5:13 AM on November 12, 2014

PLEASE Keep Elena and Damon together they are perfect for each other and let the second lead guy win for once!!! People need to realize just because there was a first love it does me they’ll be the last. Quit with the fairytale crap! Stefan said himself in one of the episodes in theater season that Damon does way more for Elena and sacerfices himself more for her then Stephan. Elena and Damon’s connection is insanely sexy and strong!!! Please please please keep them together!!!!!!!!! Damon for the win!

Diana Blevins

Posted at 10:15 PM on November 12, 2014

Fairy tale crap ?? Read the books. See who wins the girl !!!

Samantha

Posted at 8:10 AM on January 11, 2015

i think they should keep damon and elana together who cares about how elana and stefan were suppossed to be together and thats why they are dopplegangers i think elana and damon were way better than elena and stefan damon gave up so much more for elena than stefan ever did.

Diana Blevins

Posted at 11:08 PM on November 9, 2014

Damon is sex nothing more when do the every get out of bed. With Stefan she had history she fell for him and never unfell for him. Damon lied and cheated his self into her life. Lied to his brother about breaking the sire bond. Tried to get his brother to turn off his humanity switch while he kept drowning over and over again while locked in the safe at the bottom of the quarry. While Elena begged him to hold on to his humanity for her. The Salvatore brothers unbreakable bond May will be. But so is the bond between Stefan and Elena’s love. Unbreakable. Not just a sex romp in bed for the summer. Sex can play mind tricks!!!! Like I said we’ll see what season 6 holds for us. But for Gods sake keep Caroline Forbes away from Stefan. She’s good for Enzo or even Klaus remember Tyler her 1st love and Klaus her last….so send her off to New Orleans!!!!

Nat

Posted at 12:15 AM on January 27, 2015

Elena and Stefan also said they loved each other before sex

ANA

Posted at 9:29 PM on November 8, 2014

STEFAN AND ELENA NEED TO GET BACK TOGETHER. Damon’s like a hot sexy fling, the show was at its best when Stefan and Elena were together. Nothing beats the early seasons and season 4 was just horrid. Stefan needs to be the last man standing with elena.

Diana Blevins