Kristen Stewart: Dark Eyeliner & Cornrows For Chanel — Love It?

Tue, April 29, 2014 4:08pm EST by 427 Comments
Kristen Stewart Chanel Video
Courtesy of Chanel

Thats the best he can do?

Posted at 11:32 PM on May 12, 2014

What is his new GF noted for besides mouth and nose piercings. Yuk! Thats his followup to Kristen? Man has he hit the skids.

Pattinson is lost and hopeless

Posted at 11:30 PM on May 12, 2014

Every actor runs circles around Rpatz. Twilight and a teenage girl made him rich and famous. Now he is lost, his career fading, getting older and doesn’t have a teenage girl to bale him out this time. Sad story

He is a loser and a drunk

Posted at 11:29 PM on May 12, 2014

This is from Rob’s interview with Details entertainment news and pictures of him with naked models.

Robert Pattinson covers the tenth anniversary issue of Details with his head nestled next to a vagina, even though inside he tells the magazine he hates them. He also poses with some naked ladies and says that his only relationship of relevance is with his dog.

“I really hate vaginas. I’m allergic to vagina. But I can’t say I had no idea, because it was a 12-hour shoot, so you kind of get the picture that these women are going to stay naked after, like, five or six hours. But I wasn’t exactly prepared. I had no idea what to say to these girls. Thank God I was hungover.”

During this interview, the interviewer writes that Rob consumes 6 beers during the interview, He then gets up says he is leaving and hails a cab.

@There will be no reunion - IT'S OFFICIAL

Posted at 10:03 PM on May 12, 2014

It’s time for you to STFU already. You don’t have anything new to say so just SHUT UP !
No one gives a rat’s @ss no more

There will be no reunion - IT'S OFFICIAL

Posted at 7:58 PM on May 11, 2014

No matter how stupid her fans are, when Cannes rolls around, she won’t be there.

There’s no chance of a reunion because Little Miss Met Gala isn’t going. She had time to fameho herself up to NY to parade for the paps and get publicity for herself, but she doesn’t have time to go to Cannes to support Juliette Binoche’s movie.

And she learned the scheduled, and figured out that Rob will be gone by the time she gets there, so she would have no opportunity to crash one of his two premieres and sneak up and grab a photo with him.

And even if at the very last minute she gets a plane and jets in for the red carpet, it won’t matter because Rob will already be gone.

The Rover premieres on the 18th and MTTS on the 19th. Those are his days. And on the 21st, he will be in Paris for the MTTS premiere there.

Her film opens on the 23rd. Rob will be long gone by then. So there is NO POSSIBILITY FOR A REUNION. None at all.

It’s over people. Rob has successfully avoided her since October. It should be clear to a blind person he doesn’t want her.

IDIANE

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 10, 2014

Diamonds (Version Originale)

Shine bright like a diamond (x2)

Find light in the beautiful sea
I choose to be happy
You and I, you and I
We’re like diamonds in the sky

You’re a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I’m alive
We’re like diamonds in the sky

I knew that we’d become one right away
Oh, right away
At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays
I saw the life inside your eyes

So shine bright, tonight you and I
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Shine bright like a diamond (x2)
Shining bright like a diamond
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
(Repeat x2)

Palms rise to the universe
As we moonshine and molly
Feel the warmth, we’ll never die
We’re like diamonds in the sky

You’re a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I’m alive
We’re like diamonds in the sky

At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays
I saw the life inside your eyes

So shine bright, tonight you and I
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Shine bright like a diamond (x2)
Shining bright like a diamond
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
(Repeat x2)

Shine bright like a diamond (x3)

So shine bright, tonight you and I
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky

woow!

Posted at 5:20 AM on May 10, 2014

Gorgeous French advertising Video Balenciaga perfume for the Chinese market. Very nice.

Nico Ghesquiere speaks beautifully about Krist Stewart always.

Posted at 5:21 AM on May 10, 2014

Stewart is definitely in good company at Chanel as Blake Lively, Keira Knightley and Diane Kruger have also fronted campaigns for the brand. Additionally, she has her gig with Balenciaga.
“I’m very lucky that I like the fragrance because I would have done anything with [Ghesquière]. And I’m a terrible liar. Even though, yes, it’s an ad and we’re selling a fragrance – I don’t want to sound pretentious – but I want to be part of this art project. I want to be around Nicolas when he gets excited about fabric. I want to see the look on his face when he sees me put on a dress,” Stewart said.
“It’s more narrative, kind of a fantasy. So when I thought about the fragrance and the character that would visit that garden, I thought Kristen could be the perfect beauty and the perfect personality to represent that,” Nicolas Ghesquière said.

Nico Ghesquiere speaks beautifully about Krist Stewart always.

Posted at 5:21 AM on May 10, 2014

Nicolas Ghesquière is now a creative director of fashion brand Louis Vuitton.

Nicolas Ghesquière about Kristen: (laughs) Oh LV is an ocean! A beautiful ocean. I like Kristen so much, she is very special and so brave. We share the same attitude,we like taking risks and doing nice stuff at the same time.

There will be no reunion - IT'S OFFICIAL

Posted at 1:46 AM on May 8, 2014

The news of the day is that as I said, there will be no reunion.

KStew isn’t going to Cannes. All all. No excuse is given, but I think it’s because she knew Rob would be done and gone before she got there.

so all those fake stories about him renting a villa for them were all fake, as I said. Now we can all enjoy Cannes without any stupid reunion stories. Celebrate!

¤¤m¤¤

Posted at 2:19 AM on May 8, 2014

Your comments for Pattinson resulted in abomination me completely. If Krist Stewart not go in Cannes, I only watch the films and her achievements movies. Nothing more not interested Pattinson.

Cat

Posted at 11:24 PM on May 8, 2014

Yeah maybe… But brace yourself hon… Doesn’t mean a damn thing other than YOU are happy for the time being.

Stop being such a cold, cruel biotch and recognize that krisbians have been hounded in the MOST cruel ways by the tabloids. They really do NOT need you to help them.

All YOU are doing is making them money. Rob is NOT bothered by their erroneous accusations and you shouldn’t be, either.

You are not helping HIM, at all.

Stup up and let these damn stories die out – boycott this place!!!

Cat

Posted at 4:07 PM on May 6, 2014

In honor of Twilighter gracing us with his bullying presence today… This is for those of you who think his stupid ‘Justice for Kristen’ blog with his ‘staged stunt/fake photo’ crap is so damn brilliant. All he has done is HELP the tabloids & papz. I wonder if they have been paying him.

First, Kristen didn’t get caught ‘cheating’ – she got caught fending off her predatory boss. This is evident in the way they REMOVED at least one original image of Kristen during the first round of 50-ish ‘cheating photos’ they published for us of her carrying papers. There were A LOT more than 50 images captured that day. The fact that they removed one that ‘might’ have made so many people believe something ELSE about Kristen suggests that the images that tell the TRUTH were not even published.

FameFlyNet Pictures BRAGGED in an interview less than a WEEK after they were taken – about how they stalked and followed Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders through town to Los Angeles’ Pacific View Trail. “Unbeknown to the pair”, they were followed by four ‘professional’ Hollywood Paparazzi.

IF those photos WERE manipulated (no that isn’t impossible – tabloids do that ALL THE TIME. What they DON’T DO is create COMPLETE FABRICATIONS from ‘nothing’. There is ALWAYS a ‘rumor foundation’ that they DO NOT have to ‘make up’.) IF they were, it was probably for one of three reasons:

1) To instigate this ‘secondary’ storyline about the possibility of those photos being ‘faked’ – because a ‘just cheating’ scandal might not have been enough for the papz. The very FIRST THING ANY OVERLY-OBSESSED Twihard it going to do is go over those photos with a fine-tooth comb to MAKE SURE they were not tampered with. And LOOK at what a diversion AND division it has caused amongst Twihards. I mean, they didn’t want to make it seem like THEY were doing anything wrong at all; and getting caught ‘cheating’ is a bigger moneymaker.

2) They may have been manipulated in order to manipulate THE TWILIGHT FANBASE easier. They may have ‘toned them down’ to show that Kristen WAS being bad, while not showing it ‘as bad’ as it could have been shown – so that WE would be more easily manipulated to still go out and watch BDp2 when it came out in theaters. It might have been more difficult for Twilight Fans to forgive Kristen if they saw what actually happened – but EVERYONE in Hollywood WANTED Twilight: BDp2 to make LOADS of money, because it will spill over EVERYWHERE.

3) They COULD have been made to make things look WORSE in order to drive obsessed Twilight Fans as crazy as possible – sort of depends on who did it and their intentions behind it.

This story coincides with Kristen’s original public apology that ‘sounded’ like it came from her. There has been controversy surrounding it – we don’t know who the source was for that apology to People Magazine. It COULD have been someone from Kristen’s camp. ANY Hollywood publicist would have advised her to come clean and apologize ‘up front’.

So she did… BUT, she decided to WRITE IT HERSELF IN HER OWN WORDS because she probably knew that Robert wouldn’t listen to a ‘generic apology’ from a publicist.

The papz & tabloids have been making money off Twihards from the BEGINNING by jerking fans around – USING Kristen and/or Robert (and the other actors sometimes); because we are profitable & funny when they have our emotions WHIPPED UP like this.

I AM NOT GOING AWAY SINCE THE LAST NEW YEAR’S EVE HOAX to leave you at the mercy of JERKS like TWILIGHTER!

SEARCH explaintwilightbreakingdawnending on blogspot for the TRUTH.

Cat

Posted at 4:08 PM on May 6, 2014

Those of you who can… I would LOVE to hear you debunk this information in a logical, common-sense way aside from to just tell me that ‘I’m wrong’ like everyone always does.

Unless you can say that you have been in on this ‘cheating’ scandal since BEFORE the beginning and have timelines with links to links to links regarding it – it’s going to take more than ‘you’re wrong’ to tell me off.

Try it… You’d be surprised how much more pleasant I can be while engaging in a thought-provoking conversation.

AliciSten Lives!

Posted at 2:20 PM on May 6, 2014

Pics of her in the holy tee shirt leaving the hotel show her still wearing Alicia’s key necklace. So she and Alicia are still unbroken. Good to know.

http : // www . imagebam. com / image /0c01b9325030411

@Ali........!

Posted at 3:45 PM on May 6, 2014

It is good to know, that you’re still an idiot.

frost

Posted at 9:19 AM on May 6, 2014

@frosty the no man I am dissapointed in your comment. I am totally comparing her to other actors . Thats the name of the game. I could have compared her to Lupita , Jen Hudson, Jen Law or even Rob Pattinson. So please dont try to avoid the issue here. And yes she is pretty but doesnt have screen presence or charm or attractiveness. Have you never heard of people being pretty ONLY. That guy from Vikings is waaaay out of her league and he used to be a model. He is fantastic and he is a new comer compared to K. She didnt learn anything from Rob who also was a bew comer compared to her and he kicked her @$$ BIG TIME!!!

Tell the truth

Posted at 9:03 PM on May 5, 2014

What smile? She looks horribly uncomfortable on the red carpet. And we know she’ll take those heels off in five minutes.

That dress is not flattering at all. It’s too old for her, with the long sleeves.And it makes her look short. You need to be taller to wear a dress like that. Her hair looks better than I thought it would, the hairstylist did a good job.

This IS the truth

Posted at 7:23 PM on May 12, 2014

I think she smiled a ton. She has always been uncomfortable on the red carpet but is getting more comfortable with it. I think she sees it as fake. I liked the dress.You can’t call a sheer dress as old.

Kathy

Posted at 7:43 PM on May 5, 2014

Excuse me. I forgot to say she is in make-up with Riley Keough.

Kathy

Posted at 7:41 PM on May 5, 2014

I just saw pics of Kristen and Riley having their make-up done for tonight. They have their hair in rollers and still look beautiful. Kristen’s hair is very red auburn. There is a pic of what she is supposed to be wearing. I hope she has a blast. The smile on her face says it all.

2014 is Rob's Year

Posted at 7:26 PM on May 5, 2014

The Rover is #5 out of 10 on the Most Anticipated Summer moves at the Cultural Compulsive Disorder.

That makes a TOTAL of 62 “Must See” LISTS now. And #1 at the Playlist and Empire magazine.

This IS the truth

Posted at 7:38 PM on May 12, 2014

Roboposter, I think you need to get your facts straight, No references on Empire because it was too old or you just lied. Playlist had this.

The 15 Most Anticipated Films Of The 2014 Cannes Film Festival

Equals,
The Big Shoe,
SWATH2,
Anesthesia,
Seasons of Dust.

Then you have Chanel and Rosabonatica

Not bad for D list !!!!! She has left him in the dust.

Melissa

Posted at 10:10 AM on May 13, 2014

It’s not a game that can be won by her doing more movies than Rob. It’s about what movies and performances are better. Someone can do 20 bad movies and someone else can do one amazing movie, and it will be the amazing movie that will inspire people and be remembered and watched again and again in the future, making people laugh, cry, learn and so on. They are both working and that’s good for both of them. Im not a fan of either of them but don’t think their fans should put them against one another.

Caroline

Posted at 6:15 PM on May 5, 2014

6. A-List: Kristen Stewart

She's D List

Posted at 7:19 PM on May 5, 2014

In your mind? It doesn’t count if you don’t site a source.

BTW, KStew has about the same career as Nikki Reed or Ashley Greene. They’re all making D List, bomb indies that no one will see.

You can list all the movies she’s making until the cows come home and it won’t make any difference. They’re D List junk and they will FLOP, just like all her other indies.

She’s not in Jennifer Lawrence’s league. She’s not even in Shailene Woodley’s league. You can be a fan of hers all you want, but don’t kid yourself. Her glory day are OVER. Bit parts in bad indies is nothing to brag about.

@She's..,Ungr..,KS is..,Alici.., Tell..,Difference..and other and other!

Posted at 8:21 PM on May 6, 2014

Pattinson clinicaly insane fan girl lie deliberately about Stewart, that you wrote the same in 2012, you wrote the whole year 2013 and now it is 2014.
Targeted attack on a young woman is inexcusable in any form It is a cowardly way. No one, but absolutely no one can say that Stewart for the last seven years, what people put her under the microscope, something bad about her. She did not do anything wrong.
All normal people think that the attack on Stewart is disproportionate and through the line.
Your comments and bullying this young actress is disgraceful.

@Melissa

Posted at 10:15 PM on May 13, 2014

@Melissa….if you are not a fan of either then WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU DOING HERE IDIOT?

richard

Posted at 2:03 AM on May 14, 2014

I am in here because I am a huge fan of chanel and fashion.

Melissa

Posted at 2:08 AM on May 14, 2014

Sorry that was me I changed my name to make fun of that richard loser who always talks bout people’s holes

Ungrateful Brat

Posted at 5:53 PM on May 5, 2014

No, she’s not respected by every actor or director she ever worked with. She had a huge fight with Nick C., the director of Cali, that was caught by paps. Two days later she had to announce she was leaving the film.

KStew already had a bad reputation for being a big, ungrateful complainer.

Kristen’s co-star, Adam Brody told Diablo Cody: “But at the same time I don’t have a lot of patience for people who moan about it too much ’cause there are many things you could do and you know you mentioned… Kristen Stewart and it’s like quit, f***ing quit. You don’t need to be an actress. If it’s that much of a problem, there’s the door.”

Kristen Stewart is unprofessional

Posted at 5:53 PM on May 5, 2014

And she was totally amatuer when dealing with other actors. Maybe that’s what comes from being raised by parents who don’t teach you any manners or how to respect other people.

Shiloh Fernandez talked about how unprofessional she was when he tried to audition for Twilight: “I wanted to talk about the relationship and the part, and she hadn’t read the book.

She was sitting on the kitchen counter biting her nails and kicking her feet and I’m like, ‘What’s going on? Do you know how to speak? Can we communicate about this?’

Kristen is hard to work with

Posted at 5:54 PM on May 5, 2014

It’s unusual for directors and other actors to slam their co-workers, but they seem to have made an exception for Kristen.

Stewart’s continued to complain time after time about playing the same character over and over. She even opened up to Welcome to the Riley’s director Jake Scott about her frustration.

“[Kristen]‘s been playing this same character in—what?—two or three movies now, and that frustrates her,” he said.

Her director, Jake Scott, recently talked about working with the young actress and made some interesting word choices to describe working with Kristen. He said:

“She’s very vulpine—very wolfish—and wily, kind of twitchy. Directing her is kind of like wrangling a herd of cats.”

He wasn’t talking about any other actresses, just her. And saying that directing her is like wrangling a herd of cats is not a compliment.

@Kristen is hard to work with

Posted at 7:53 PM on May 12, 2014

Liar! You take one sentence out of context and twist it around to mean something completely different.

At the film’s red-carpet premiere in Tribeca on Monday night, Scott continued to compare KStew to one of the most critically lauded and emotionally expressive actresses in Hollywood.

“That’s like Meryl Streep stuff, you know?” he told MTV News.

He was speaking specifically about how Stewart took on such a demanding role at such a young age — and how she delivered such a top-notch performance. “I know that she put a lot of herself into that role,” he said. “She was exposing herself emotionally. In order to do that, you have to put yourself there. It was an act of courage on her part, especially considering she was only 18.”

Stewart’s co-star, Melissa Leo, agreed, telling us how she and James Gandolfini watched in awe as KStew blossomed on the “Rileys” set. “I met Kristen at a very special time,” she said. “She had just done ‘Twilight.’ She had been acting for a while. She has always carefully chosen her roles. Playing the character, she was acting for the first time as an emancipated actor. It was a treat for James and I to watch her spread her wings.”

That’s exactly what Scott was watching on the red carpet Monday, as Stewart strode confidently from interview to interview. “She’s grown up,” he said. “She’s a woman now. She was a girl when I first met her. I’ve now known her probably three years. She’s just becoming this wonderful woman.”

@roboposter

Posted at 7:49 PM on May 12, 2014

Your comment is a bunch of lies. A normal person would be ashamed of themselves but not you, you have no shame.

The show

Posted at 3:35 PM on May 5, 2014

Was Kristen seen taking the Red Eye last night? I know she’s on the list to attend and she’s going to wear Chanel Couture.

katie

Posted at 7:12 AM on May 5, 2014

I think this young woman is confused both personally and professionally She is like an angry lost soul. How she is perceived by herself and how she is perceived by others is so out of synch She plays the same moody, dark character in all her movies. She plays dress up for photoshoots and advertising campaingss yet in her private life she seems to want to distance her self away from beauty and style. Who is Kristen Stewart? Loosing Rob was so much more of a trauma for her, as I don’t think she is confident in her sexuality either. She is lovely to look at, she needs to challenge herself by taking different types of roles and she needs to sort out who she is. In the world of movies since you are 10 will cause all kinds of confusion. She and Rob had different lives, upbringings, values and experiences, no way could they make it for the long haul. Hopefully they each find caring, loving relationships. Hope Rob moves to New York or Boston or some other city that will be a better match for him. He is not an LA guy, she is and probably would have difficulty settling in any place else. Wish them both well. Can’t wait to see her at the Met, hope it is not another disaster like last year. She needs to change her handlers as well, they have misguided her, and that is not her fault, its theirs!!

@katie

Posted at 1:04 PM on May 5, 2014

Your opinion suggests that her actions are based on the way she was brought up. You have questioned the last fifteen years of a twenty-four year old’s life. You question the difference in the values they have been brought up with. Her sexuality is only being questioned by the fans who have an incessant need to trash every aspect of her life. She was born and bred in LA by two loving parents. Rob the same in London. Both parent’s are blue collar workers. He was a teenage model and she was a child actor. They both have a high-school education. She was deeply rooted in family life and still is. She was brought up to believe that if you make mistakes you should learn from them and move on. She has had two relationships and then she made a horrible mistake. Her mother was horrified by what she did. She lost a great deal and she paid for it. At the age of twenty-four she has achieved more that most and has managed to not go the way of many child actors. She is well grounded and confident. Your remark about her playing dress-up is a cheap shot especially since it’s her job and by the way a suit does not a man make. You won’t read it on this site but she is admired my every actor she has filmed with. The director’s love her. The most telling thing about her is what Rob has revealed. He said she was like a mother hen, he was in awe if her, in awe of her intelligence, her confidence and her ability not to get bothered by others. He said she helped him immeasurably with his acting and his confidence. People say the same about her now. How can you judge so done who is so young. As for tonight I also can’t wait to see what she’s wearing to the Met however I understand last year was a fashion faux pas but in some people’s eyes it was art. We both have opinion’s and I hope we agree to disagree.

The Difference

Posted at 5:50 PM on May 5, 2014

Wow, you’re so confused. Rob is the one from a very old fashioned, traditional home, with both parents instilling values, and they’re still happily married.

KStew is the one with Bohemian parents. She wasn’t so much raised, as she grew up like a weed. Michael used to stay at her parent’s house in the valley. KStew was having sex with him since she was 15, it’s not a secret. Her parent’s are hippies, they let her smoke weed since she was a child, they let her have sex with whoever she wanted to.

They ran their house like a commune, people were always crashing there, and her brothers had their friends over all the time. Both parents worked, the kids ran the house and did whatever they wanted. Got high, played video games, had sex, got drunk, whatever.

Her parents don’t respect authority, they don’t play by the rules and they taught her she didn’t have to play by the rules, either. They let both her and her brother drop out of school, and her brother wasn’t an actor. She wasn’t working for a lot of the teen years, either, she was just too lazy to go to school and do the work like everyone else. She’s not a special snowflake.

Frost

Posted at 6:49 AM on May 5, 2014

She should really stick to endorsing products than act. She will probably do well there because there is not much creativity needed from her side. Trully. I watched SWATH against my will for the second time yesterday after its release and it is torturous watching k stew I must say. Pretty she is and very much so but thats about it. No depth no commitment to her characters no charm no attractiveness… I mean look at that guy from Vikings he is amazing he was a model and because of all the things I counted now he is fast becoming a hit. Kristen has been an actress for all this time and new comers are kicking her cheating @$$. Oooooh well…

Frosty the no man

Posted at 1:13 PM on May 5, 2014

Gee were you held down and couldn’t escape? You compare her to the guy from the Vikings! As usual your bottom line said it all. Kick her cheating a..! You could have said that in the beginning and saved us both a lot of grief. Tell me how on one hand you can say she is pretty and on the other hand say she has no attractiveness?

@Frost

Posted at 8:04 PM on May 12, 2014

Yet you watched it twice! Interesting. SO don’t watch it. No one cares what you think roboposter.
And for the record she kicked his @ss out with the 30 garbage bags and has moved on.

Caroline

Posted at 6:23 AM on May 5, 2014

Spencer @SpencerKSKS
Kristen Stewart w/ Chanel, Elizabeth Olsen, Ashley Olsen, Mary Kate Olsen, Anne Hathaway, Nicole Richie, Rita Ora, Amy Adams are Attending
3:30 AM – 5 May 2014
207 RETWEETS 73 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite

Mary

Posted at 11:53 PM on May 4, 2014

What a joke some of you are and especially the twerp posting below me. The question is about her hair not how the Prince of Cannes is taking over Hollywood. Now that I’ve gotten that off my chest tomorrow is the fashion show in NY. Twitter said Kristen is going and she is wearing Chanel. I don’t know if it’s true but I hope she looks great. I think she’ll have a hard time getting a dress to look good with the color of her hair. I have been asking does anyone know where Rob is staying. No one seems to be able to answer this question.

Time to move on

Posted at 2:19 AM on May 5, 2014

Rob and his friend Jamie Strachan, who he went out to dinner with on Friday night, are both staying at the Chateau Marmont. And you’ve been told this before, along with the fact that it’s none of your business where he stays.

he’s not staying in LF at her house. So just move on. He has. And he will be going to Cannes soon, without seeing her. He’s arranged his schedule to be in and out of there before she even arrives. I don’t know how much plainer he can make it that he doesn’t want her.

@Time to move on

Posted at 8:10 PM on May 12, 2014

I’m sure Dakota is not very pleased. Rpatz is a bad influence on anyone that hangs around him. He is supposedly a celebrity so everything he does is our business. Unless he is hiding something. Rpatz wouldn’t be hiding anything right? Like a childish brat he covers his face with a jacket while in the backseat. He needs to grow a pair.
We all know why he stays at the CM. Allows him to continue his womanizing and drinking ways. He is disgusting just like you.
Maybe she arranged her schedule so she won’t have to see his cheating @ss. Loser!

Rob is an A List actor

Posted at 10:14 PM on May 4, 2014

Rob’s career gets a ton of buzz without an PR rep.

Yahoo Movies: Robert Pattinson fans have a lot to look forward to in the next year. All of the actor’s upcoming projects look promising, with intriguing plots, formidable casts and some of the best directors in the business.

Pattinson has effectively used his “Twilight” fame and stature to begin building one of the most auspicious careers in Hollywood.

@Rob is an A List actor

Posted at 8:17 PM on May 12, 2014

What a bunch of BS. Are you his PR person?
Kristen will have 5 movies out this year. He will have 2. I don’t include the cameo appearance in QOTD. They replaced him in Mission Blacklist. No one believes you trash comments.

@Rob is an A List actor

Posted at 8:18 PM on May 12, 2014

“Maps To The Stars” has shockingly been given an R-rating for strong disturbing violence and sexual content, graphic nudity, language and some drug material.”

Lets take the kids to see this one. hehehehehehehe Rpatz in the backseat of a limo humping. hehehehehe

He is NOT A List

Posted at 8:24 PM on May 12, 2014

Rputz Razzies:
2013 Worst Actor
2011 Worst Actor
2010 Worst Supporting Actor – He wasn’t even considered a lead actor. I thought he was who mage the Twilight movies

There will be no reunion

Posted at 4:07 PM on May 4, 2014

No worries now, Rob will be gone from Cannes before KStew gets there.

The Cannes schedules are out, they won’t even be there at the same time. Rob won’t have to deal with her popping up and trying to get her photo taken with him. His films premiere on the 17th and 21st, hers on the 23rd.

She’s only getting 2 days off from shooting, so she’ll just go to her premiere on the 23rd, take pics, and go back to New Orleans. Move on people, it’s been over for a long time.

Rob has avoided her for a year. They spent no holidays together. People said they’d get together for NYE and they didn’t. People said they’d spend her birthday together and they didn’t.

People said they meet up at Coachella, and they didn’t. There is no PR in this non-relationship.

He’s over and done with her. I doubt they’re even talking. You will not see them together at Cannes.

Jen

Posted at 2:48 AM on May 5, 2014

Thank you. Could not have said it better myself! I don’t understand why people keep beating this dead horse. They have been done for a long time, all signs point to the fact that they’ve both moved on…it’s time for everyone else to!

@Jen

Posted at 8:19 PM on May 12, 2014

tell that to roboposter, she is the one that keeps bringing it up.

Since her fans want to talk about her

Posted at 4:06 PM on May 4, 2014

You want to talk about Kristen? You keep bringing her up. Fine, Let’s talk about her.

As far as her “standing by her mistakes”? As far as I can tell, the only mistake she ever made was in not comprehending that even in today’s world, people still have strong moral values. Rupert was not a “mistake,” Rupert was a conscious deliberate choice she made.

She knew he was married, she knew he was a father, she knew getting into anything inappropriate with him was wrong, but she still did it anyway—a deliberate choice she made, not a mistake.

That speaks volumes about her lack of character, her own lack of self-esteem and her complete and utter selfishness as a human being to know that together with Rupert, she broke the hearts of his children whose lives will never be the same because of what they did.

Her BAFTA is a fake one, it wasn’t voted on by her peers, it was an online phone/internet poll, just like the MTV awards. Her fans stuffed the ballot box, it wasn’t a real award.

It doesn’t mean any more than the surfboards or popcorn box awards.

And she’s got TWO Worst Actress awards. Her fans always point out that Oscar winners have also won Razzies. But the DIFFERENCE is that KStew has never even had an Oscar nomination, much less a win. And she never will, after she got caught cheating with her married director. That’s not the kind of behavior the Academy rewards.

Cat

Posted at 4:53 PM on May 4, 2014

Definition of the word mistake from Webster:

: to understand (something or someone) incorrectly

: to make a wrong judgment about (something)

: to identify (someone or something) incorrectly

A mistake during a ‘momentary indiscretion’ in BROAD DAYLIGHT as Kristen was being caught on camera fending off her predatory boss would be the fact that she allowed him to pressure her into kissing him instead of slapping him in the face as soon as he started to get fresh.

That would be a ‘wrong judgment call’ – it is NOT that Kristen didn’t do anything wrong.

RUPERT KNEW he was married, he KNEW he was a father, he KNEW that getting into anything inappropriate with HER was WRONG – but he made a deliberate choice that Kristen was NOT ENTIRELY AWARE OF or PREPARED for AHEAD OF TIME.

The fact that she dropped him off afterwards instead of joining him in a naughty hotel room trist speaks VOLUMES about BOTH the outcome of that scene and her character.

As far as Kristen’s acting career goes – it is right on track, and in as good of a place as it CAN be while people like you insist on continuing to judge and demonize her.

Cat

Posted at 4:55 PM on May 4, 2014

Robsten 2012 Breakdown: There was a ‘momentary indiscretion’ in broad daylight in which Kristen got caught fending off her predatory boss – a normal event that happens to girls and women across the globe everyday; and a very good reason to reunite with someone so soon afterwards. The images were misogynisticly twisted into a major ‘cheating’ scandal that has gone on much longer than Arnold Schwarzenegger or Tiger Woods real adultery altercations, combined.

Chaos, then rumors – eventually we saw Robert promote Cosmopolis (and the crowd booing him for not stopping for them at the NY premiere) – more rumors & chaos – then we saw Kristen promote On the Road – EXTREME chaos (OMG, the NERVE of her wearing that necklace and HIS shirt) – pics that confirmed they had reunited in October 2012 – FAKED photos Kris & Rob staged themselves in an attempt to calm the TwiRiots – the Breaking Dawn PREMIERE where the question RAGED – are they actually together or are they putting on a staged show for Summit? AFTER the premiere they BOTH visit LONDON TWICE (I have the links!), including for 2013 New Year’s Eve on the Isle of Wight like they ALWAYS did. You do NOT take someone back home and re-insert them into your inner-friend circle without SERIOUSLY trying to make things work with them.

Cat

Posted at 4:56 PM on May 4, 2014

Robsten 2013 Breakdown – Robert attends the Golden Globes in January without walking down the RC with Kristen like he ALWAYS DOES (they NEVER walk down together unless it’s Twilight) – tabloids make a big deal out of it like they ALWAYS do – by making up ‘rumors’ of Rob & Kris being on a ‘trial separation’ while he was away filming Rover – complete BS!

Oh yeah, and Liberty Ross decided that Rupert Sanders was divorce-worthy for being such an infamous cheating *ss – a topic the tabloids had a hayday with. Rupert ruined his own marriage. Kristen was just the immature, unsuspecting person he used to help him.

For THREE MONTHS Twihards (and Kris & Rob) were bashed about it in the most CRUEL ways by absolutely EVERYONE who cared to take a kick at them.

Robert came back, but not looking nearly as happy. Geez, I wonder how much it must have seriously SUCKED to have to come back to LA and live with Kristen the crazy way they have to live. There were signs of stress – mean people liked to point them out.

About this time, Valetgate happened. Then, they both had birthdays and appeared to break up around Robert’s birthday in May.

They both ALSO appeared to have STARTED those rumors, themselves; and the way the original article was worded was that they were ‘breaking up for now’. They OBVIOUSLY both needed a break. Whether it was from each other or their crazy world or both – doesn’t matter.

After the split – RUMOR, RUMOR, RUMOR – Robert is dating just about EVERY female he is seen sitting next to or having a casual conversation with – and so is Kristen, every actor she is starring in a movie with is her new romantic target (Jennifer Lawrence WORRIED about Kristen Stewart working with her boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult?)

In July, papz play an ‘I heart Rob’ prank on her truck and try to blame it on ‘fans’. During all those months, the rumors have NEVER stopped ONLINE – which is where the majority of Twilight Fans who CARE about them play.

– suddenly, in October 2013 the paparazzi CATCH THEM TOGETHER and Robert drives away because he KNOWS they will do something stupid with those photos, and they DID (keep reading) – more arguments and swirling accusations about WHY that event happened from fans.

Rumors about them reuniting on the Isle of Wight for the new year began and continued all throughout Christmas and New Year 2014 BECAUSE of those damn images captured in October of them together. Tabloids USED those pics to try and make fans BELIEVE that they could be reuniting. It worked to get the HOPES of MANY heartbroken fans up JUST SO they could trample them down again later because FREEDOM of SPEECH and the PRESS apparently covers making little girls (and big ones) CRY or FIGHT.

Yes, it was an AFFAIR

Posted at 10:37 PM on May 4, 2014

omg, they were together for over 4 hours that day, and part of it ws spent in an underground parking garage — who knows what they did then?

And they couldn’t go to a hotel because they couldn’t risk being seen together IN a hotel. That would have been all over twitter in 2 minutes. “KStew and director seen sneaking into hotel.”

THAT’S why they got caught. Precisely because they couldn’t go to a hotel. And it wasn’t a mistake, it was a choice.

@Yes, it was an AFFAIR

Posted at 8:28 PM on May 12, 2014

Bunch of lies ! It was not an affair. There were not together prior. Stop with the lies.

@yes it was an a..................

Posted at 3:42 AM on May 13, 2014

Roboposter, as you have been told time and again, nobody is suggesting they could have gone to a hotel where they would have had to go through a lobby. The word is MOTEL, of which there are thousands, in the vast, greater Los Angels area. An older, one or two story motel, where all the rooms open onto the parking lot would have been no problem whatever. Rupert could have checked in. His was not a famous face or name at the time. Even the paps didn’t know who he was until they got back to the office and looked him up. At that time of day, the parking lot would have been virtually deserted. Kristen could have slipped from the car to the room in seconds, seen by nobody. They did not go to a MOTEL, because they had no intention of doing anything that would have required getting a room.

Kristen could even have taken Rupert home, as Robert was out of town at the time, enjoying the open relationship Kristen didn’t know she was in with a woman Kristen didn’t know about.

Sidekick

Posted at 7:41 PM on May 5, 2014

I am a fan of Rob and Kristen both but I just have a question for people out there. When does Kristen ever get forgiven or how would she get forgiven? Just wondering?

Frost

Posted at 4:26 AM on May 6, 2014

If she showed any remorse maybe…but she shows none. So people will attack her for being heartless and justifying it. So the day she showes a bit of sincerity . Now we both know thats NOT GOING TO HAPPEN I mean its K Stew we are talking about….sooooo