Selena Gomez uploaded a sexy selfie with the wind blowing through her hair on March 21. A master hairstylist spills on how to keep your hair gorgeous without any frizz! Find out what you should do to achieve Selena’s frizz-free locks below.
21-year-old singer Selena Gomez always has beautiful, frizz-free hair and we are always jealous! If you want low-maintenance, static free hair, take these tips from Mizu New York Salon master stylist Dominick Pucciarello.
Static Hair Remedy — Get Selena Gomez’s Sexy Windblown Hair
Selena looked so sexy with a red lip and windblown hair in the selfie she posted on Instagram on March 21. She took a quick shot as the wind was blowing through her gorgeous locks and she still looked stunning!
Learn How To Tame Your Mane
Having frizzy hair is the worst and it never looks cute! Selena keeps her locks tamed and in control. To get her frizz-free hair, follow these important tips we received EXCLUSIVELY from Dominick Pucciarello, a master stylist at Mizu New York Salon.
1) “To keep your hair frizz free and static free make sure your hair is healthy. This means regular trims and conditioning treatments regularly.”
2) “Make sure the back of your blowdryer is clean. The build up of fuzz makes the dryer get too hot and then what happens is you start over drying your hair which causes the static.”
3) “Using a thermal spray or product before you start blow drying will help protect the hair from static and drying your hair out. It will also keep the blow dry and style for a few days no matter what the weather is.”
4) “Going to your hairstylist rather than a blow-dry bar also makes a huge difference. Blow dry bars are for quick, one day only styles. Your regular stylist will help your hair stay in better health and keep the style longer.”
5) Carry a scarf on rainy days, Dominick told HollywoodLife.com: “A beautiful head scarf that you can wrap your hair in before heading into the rain or bad weather will always help keep a style. Plus, that’s all the reason to splurge on a Hermes or your favorite designer scarf — you can always use it and look chic.”
Follow these few steps and you’ll be walking towards a frizz-free life just like Selena!
HollywoodLifers, do you love Selena’s gorgeous hair? Will you try out Dominick’s tips? Tell us down below.
— Isabella Kim, Reporting by Dory Larrabee