Mark hosted the Kids’ Choice Awards on March 29 and he was so funny, he had the entire crowd laughing the entire time.
Mark Wahlberg was such a great host and I’ll tell you exactly why! Not only was he funny, but he had a great time hosting and we could totally tell.
Mark Wahlberg — Best Kids’ Choice Awards Host Ever
Mark was very funny and we love that he joked with the crowd the entire time. The 42-year-old wore an all black ensemble, bright neon shoes and told the crowd the whole time that there was no chance he would get slimed.
At the very end of the show, he got slimed and it was amazing! This is a guy who starred in the Departed, and he’s there laughing along with 10-year-old kids, it was epic.
Mark Wahlberg — Five Reason He Was A Great Host
These are the five reasons he was a fabulous host:
1. Mark managed to have the crowd laughing the entire time!
2. He wore an awesome all black outfit with killer shoes.
3. Mark’s family came, his wife wore green to match the show, and we love the KCAs pride.
4. The actor had a cute preview of his upcoming movie, Transformers 4, and it had everyone so excited!
5. He got SLIMED — it was quite possibly the longest slime in the history of KCAs slims. Plus, his kids set it up for him #coolestdadever!
HollywoodLifers, do you think Mark was a good KCAs host?
— Chloe Melas
More Kids’ Choice Awards News:
- Kids’ Choice Awards Winners 2014
- 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards Best Dressed
- Cody Simpson At The 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards