Justin Bieber got home ‘safe and sound’ with his family after appearing in Toronto court and facing Canadian criminal assault charges on Jan. 29. His dad, Jeremy, shared a too-cute photo of Justin tucked into bed with his little brother, Jaxon!
Justin Bieber‘s dad, Jeremy Bieber, shared a precious photo of his sons Justin and Jaxon Bieber, 4, tucked in to bed together “safe and sound” after Justin’s Jan. 29 court hearing. Justin turned himself in for allegedly assaulting a limo driver on Dec. 30, and he faced a Toronto court to be charged for his alleged part in the altercation.
Justin Bieber & Brother Jaxon Sleeping After Court Hearing: Dad Jeremy’s Photo
After a long day of court and being swarmed by screaming fans, Justin rested up at home with his family at his side. His dad, Jeremy, tucked in his sons and shared a precious snap of his boys sharing a pillow: a cute flashback to the sweeter Justin we remember!
“Safe and sound #homesweethome,” Jeremy tweeted along with the cute photo, which he posted to his Twitter account the morning after Justin’s court hearing.
Justin Bieber Goes To Court For Alleged Criminal Assault
Justin went to court on his own, facing charges from Dec. 2013. The Toronto Police Service said in a statement:
It is alleged that:
– on Monday, December 30, 2013 at approximately 2:50 a.m., a limousine picked up a group of six people outside a nightclub in the Peter Street and Adelaide Street West area.
– while driving the group to a hotel, an altercation occurred between one of the passengers and the driver of the limousine
– in the course of the altercation, a man struck the limousine driver on the back of the head several times
– the driver stopped the limousine, exited the vehicle and called police
– the man who struck him left the scene before police arrived
On Wednesday, January 29, 2014, Justin Bieber, 19, of Calabasas, California, surrendered to police at 52 Division. He is facing the following charge:
He is scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall on Monday, March 10, 2014, 11 a.m., room 111.
What do YOU think, HollyMoms? Do you think it was cute that Jeremy shared this photo?
— Kristine Hope Kowalski
More Justin Bieber News:
- Scooter Braun Defends Justin Bieber’s Parents: ‘Stop Passing Judgement’
- Justin Bieber: Police Reveal Why He Was Charged With Assaulting Driver
- Justin Bieber: President Obama To Decide If He’ll Be Deported