Get to know the ‘other’ member of the Robertson clan, beautiful 24-year-old Rebecca!
It may feel like Duck Dynasty never left us — thanks to the backlash from Phil Robertson‘s highly publicized interview with GQ, the Robertson family hasn’t strayed far from the spotlight — but it’s actually been a few months since the show wrapped its fourth season. Well, the First Family of A&E is back with a crop new episodes Jan. 15 (Update: read the recap here), and this time around, there’s a new addition they’re dying for you to meet.
Her name is Rebecca Robertson, and as her last name suggests, she’s a member of the Robertson family. The promos for season five are really hyping her up to be a big deal, so HollywoodLife.com decided to comb the interwebs for any and all info. we could find on the mysterious “new” cast member.
Rebecca Robertson: 5 Things To Know About The New ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star
1. Rebecca, 24, is the daughter of Willie and Korie Robertson.
2. Rebecca first met the Robertsons as a foreign exchange student, then became their foster daughter.
3. Rebecca is originally from Taiwan.
4. Rebecca, along with mom Korie, recently launched the clothing boutique Duck & Dressing.
5. Rebecca is also a writer, responsible for managing Duck & Dressing’s blog.
When we first meet Rebecca in season five, she’s coming off an internship in Los Angeles, so it’s safe to assume she’s got a bit of culture shock in store. I can’t wait to see how she adjusts to life back in Louisiana!
HollywoodLifers, are you excited to see how Rebecca fits into the Duck Dynasty puzzle? Drop a comment with your thoughts below!
— Andy Swift
More ‘Duck Dynasty’:
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Family: Secret Feud Over Phil Robertson’s Comments
- ‘Duck Dynasty”s Phil Robertson Says Men Should Marry 15-Year-Old Girls
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Stars: ‘We’re Ready To Move On’ After Anti-Gay Scandal