While you’re gearing up for Turkey Day, one of the most important things is to stock your liquor cabinet! You not only need to have well-fed guests but a yummy cocktail is a definite must.
Gobble up those cocktails! Thanksgiving is right around the corner and what better way to ring in the holiday than having a festive concoction. HollywoodLife.com has wrangled up this year’s best cocktails to wash down the turkey and stuffing.
Delicious Thanksgiving Day Cocktail Recipes
Chester Cider Cocktail
Found at: The Chester
18 9th Ave, New York, NY
- 2 ounces Fireball Whiskey
- 4 ounces hard apple cider
- 1/2 cup ice cubes stirred
- Apple for Garnish
- Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 oz ZING Red Velvet
- 1 oz Milk or cream
- .50 oz Vanilla Simple Syrup
- Method: Shake and strain into martini glass
- Garnish: Vanilla bean or Cinnamon
- Glass: Martini
The Black Friday
- 1 ½ oz. Avión Reposado
- ¾ oz. Black Peach Tea
- ¼ oz. White Peach Puree
- ¼ oz. Lemon Juice
- ¾ oz. Brown Sugar
- ¼ oz. Cranberry Juice
- 3 Blackberries
- 1 Blackberry and Lemon Wheel for garnish
- Muddle blackberries and brown sugar in shaker. Add all ingredients and shake. Double strain and pour into a glass over ice.Garnish with 1 blackberry and a lemon wheel.
Malibu Island Spiced Cidertini
- 1 part Malibu Island Spiced
- 3 parts fresh cider
- Cinnamon powder
- Wet the rim of a chilled martini glass and dip in cinnamon powder.
- Mix ingredients in shaker over ice.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a fresh cinnamon stick if desired.
Kahlúa Pumpkin Pie Martini
- 1 ½ parts Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice
- 1 ½ parts ABSOLUT Vodka
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with orange zest.
Mama Walker’s Turkey Day Donuts
- 1 ½ parts Mama Walker’s Glazed Donut
- ½ part ABSOLUT Raspberri
- Add ingredients to shaker and shake with ice.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
Mama Walker’s Thanksgiving Brunch
- 2 parts Mama Walker’s Blueberry Pancakes
- 1 part Mama Walker’s Maple Bacon
- Add Mama Walker’s to shaker with ice.
- Strain into a shot class.
Mama Walker’s Maplerita
- 2 parts Olmeca Altos Reposado Tequila
- 2 parts Mama Walker’s Maple Bacon
- 1 part fresh lime juice
- ½ part simple syrup
- 2 oz. Hpnotiq Harmonie
- 1 oz. Citrus Vodka
- .5 oz. Cointreau
- .5 oz. Lime Juice
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a candy cane.
- 2 oz. Hpnotiq
- 2 oz. Champagne
- Pour chilled Hpnotiq and Champagne into a Champagne flute.
Mixologist: Cheri Loughlin, The Intoxicologist
- 1 1/4 ounces Camarena Silver Tequila
- 8 ounces Milk
- 4 tablespoons Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 tablespoon Orange Zest
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 teaspoon Whole Cloves
- 1 teaspoon Whole Allspice
- Whipped Cream & Allspice Garnish. Place orange zest, cinnamon stick, whole cloves and whole allspice in saucepan with milk and chocolate cocoa. Stir continuously while heating mixture on low. Heat until chocolate has dissolved and mixture is steaming. Remove from heat. Add tequila. Stir. Strain into heat proof mug. Top with whipped cream and dust with allspice powder.
— Chloe Melas