Here’s some terribly disturbing news: the 79-year-old infamous murderer Charles Manson is reportedly planning to marry a 25-year-old woman known only as ‘Star’ — a name he gave her himself. Here are some facts about the ‘fan’ who gave up everything to be with a man in prison.
In an astonishing profile with Rolling Stone, the infamous serial killer Charles Manson, 79, revealed his relationship with a 25-year-old follower he named Star. Below are five things to know about the woman who will reportedly marry Manson, who already has two ex-wives and at least three children.
Charles Manson’s ‘Star': 5 Things To Know
1. She moved from the St. Louis area to California to be with him when she was only 19, after his words about the environment moved her. She runs multiple fan sites that call for his release, and creates gift baskets filled with “roasted peanuts, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, protein bars, vegetable-soup mix, vitamins, crackers, cough drops, teas, tank-top T-shirts, socks, shorts, an electric shaver and guitar strings.”
2. She claims that her parents like Charles, and will allow him to live in their basement if he is ever released. She visits him for hours a day every weekend, and her parents have occasionally tagged along.
3. She shaved her head and cut an “X” into her forehead; a mark that has defined Manson followers for decades.
4. She resembles Manson Family member Susan Atkins, the now-dead psychopath that confessed to the murder of pregnant actress Sharon Tate in 1969. However, Star disproves of Susan, saying, “That b–ch was f–king crazy. She was a crazy f–king w–re. ‘Oh Charlie, I did this for you.’ She didn’t know what she was doing.”
5. They do not get conjugal visits, since they’re no longer allowed in California.
So… what do you think, HollywoodLifers?
— Shaunna Murphy