Congratulations are in order for the stunning Lauren Conrad and her new fiance, William Tell! Now that this beautiful couple is engaged, we’re sure you want to know more about William, so Hollywoodlife.com has done all the digging to bring you the scoop on the lucky musician!
After dating for more than a year, former Hills and Laguna Beach star Lauren Conrad, and her fiance, William Tell, have decided to take their relationship to the next level by tying the knot! Read on to get the juicy details about Lauren’s hubby-to-be!
William Tell: Lauren Conrad’s Fiance — 5 Things To Know About LC’s Boyfriend
Reality show star turned fashion designer and author Lauren, 27, has made major moves over the past few years! After leaving The Hills mid-season in 2009, she went on to bigger and better things and has not looked back since! She is now focusing on her fashion line, lifestyle website, book series and most importantly — her new fiance! Here are five things to know about William:
1) William is a musician! His interest lies in pop and alternative rock.
2) A couple of years ago, William left Universal Records for reasons unknown, but he has had continued success with his career — and he’s got an album and #11 hit single on the charts to prove it! Rock on, William!
3) In 10 years, William still hopes to do what he loves: playing music, making records and touring. “There’s nothing more fun than that,” he says.
4) Who would’ve thought this rock star loves Batman comics? It’s one of his favorite hobbies!
5) During one of his acoustic tours a few years ago, William traveled on trains and buses to get to different locations. “I had fun,” he says, adding, “I’ve created a love/hate relationship on the road. At times, I can’t wait to go home and do things normally, but then I get home and miss being in new places, seeing fans and performing.”
Well, now William has a different reason to stay home — to be with his lovely fiance, Lauren! What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do Lauren and William make a cute couple?
— HL Staff