Selena Gomez’s Idol Is Malala Yousufzai, Nobel Peace Prize Nominee

Thu, October 10, 2013 10:25am EDT by 10 Comments
Courtesy of Twitter/ Getty Images

nitta ananda

Posted at 1:24 AM on October 14, 2013

malala no pakistani”her name is joan”

#justsayin'

Posted at 10:51 PM on October 13, 2013

for what are they giving her awards and prizes?there are thousands of girls who are going to schools in even worse circumstances..she still had her dad’s support,which is very uncommon there in the northern areas,then why only her?just because she made some very rude remrks about some islamic teachings?i just dont get this..why is she being awarded?what did she do?went to school despite opposition?that’s very common in the northern areas..was shot by taliban?she wrote against islam (not that i support shooting her but she brought this on herself)..in my opinion,arfa karim (may Allah bless her soul,ameen)deserved way more than malala,she did something,she proved herself unlike malala who is being awarded for surviving a gunshot. (which isnt even uncommon in th place where she lives)

nitta ananda

Posted at 3:19 PM on October 13, 2013

malala no pakistani

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 7:56 AM on October 11, 2013

Thank you for answering my question,Sel’…
While Malala is without a doubt a role-model,Inspiration,and deserves MUCH Respect,she is also a Dangerous role model to follow…eg: I am all for anyone speaking their mind,but(if I had a daughter,or son)I’d like for them to try and pick a place and time where they won’t be slaughtered like a holiday turkey for their efforts,too…See?
If I have to lose a Son or Daughter,I’d prefer it were for Actually trying to protect someone else’s life,or something as equally noble…Getting shredded for a few words of protest seems like a huge waste to me…
I guess I’m just trying to view it from her parents perspective. On the one hand,Proud she stood her ground and spoke-out. On the other hand,wondering if losing her forever for such an act,was worth it…Ya’ Feel-Me?
Selena: Kudo’s for showing immense depth in your choice of role-models,and in the way you didn’t hesitate to throw your ‘juice’ in to back your choice. Very commendable,WonderWoman…
Hollywood…

Nina

Posted at 12:54 PM on October 10, 2013

This Malala girl is braver than I could ever hope to be & I am older than her!
#MuchLove&Respect

Hamza

Posted at 12:14 PM on October 10, 2013

She is from my country and I am proud, but sadly, I had to leave Pakistan too… The place that she lived in called the swat valley, was once described as Heaven on earth, with its charm and beauty, it is so beautiful, that people there believe it belongs to world of mystical creatures like fairies… I’ve heard that there is a lake there, it is so beautiful that people avoid their going in the full moon because they think that fairies descend on that place in full moon and they don’t wanna be disturbed, there are many ancient poems, songs, love stories written in praise of that place, but then there came the time when these Taliban attacked, destroying every living possible human beings lives, killing people, destroying peace, they wanted to prove themselves that they were the leaders, they tried to kill that innocent girl, but she fought, the swat valley fought, and are trying to get out, soon this place will get it’s lost charm back, it’s beauty back, and probably hope Malala returns too, and everyone around the world including Selena Gomez comes to Swat valley and see how beautiful and charming this place is!

bill

Posted at 11:02 AM on October 10, 2013

that’s why we have the expression: Larger Than Life!!

rae

Posted at 10:47 AM on October 10, 2013

Watch her incredible interview on the Daily Show @ dailyshow(dot)com. She is so eloquent, brave, and astonishingly insightful it gave me chills!

richfishes13

Posted at 10:32 AM on October 10, 2013

For wealthy singles who are looking for love, Our members include Executives, Doctors, Lawyers, Professionals, Millionaires, Billionaires, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, CFOs, Athletes, and beautiful Models, College Students, Actresses, Playmates, and the sexy Girls Next Door.Totally Free To Place Profile and connect with millions of successful and attractive people on ____WealthyPeople.org____ now! dsfsfsdfsf

dunjav2013

Posted at 10:27 AM on October 10, 2013

Reblogged this on dunjav.