Oh, how we’ve missed our beautiful, backstabbing Hamptonites. ‘Revenge’ is just a few weeks away, and HollywoodLife.com has six juicy spoilers from the devilishly good season three premiere!
Summer may be almost over, but on Revenge, it’s just beginning. That means we’ve got tons of deception, takedowns and red Sharpie action coming from Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) and company. HollywoodLife.com got an early look at the Sept. 29 premiere, and we’ve got six major teases to hold you over until the madness really begins.
‘Revenge’ Season Premiere: 6 Spoilers From ‘Fear’
1. Within the first minute of the season opener, we flash forward to Emily’s wedding day — where she gets shot and falls into the water! By the end of the episode, several suspects emerge as potential trigger pullers.
2. Victoria’s (Madeleine Stowe) long-lost son Patrick (Justin Hartley) is front-and-center, and he seems to be getting along too well with the person who gave him up all those years ago. With what we know about Victoria, we know that any spawn of hers always has something up his/her sleeve.
3. Emily finds a surprising ally in Victoria, but even more shocking is which former ally turns against Emily.
4. Jack (Nick Wechsler) is definitely not messing around anymore. After losing faux-Manda and Declan (Connor Paolo), and finding out Emily’s true identity, he’s back in Montauk a changed man. He’s a much darker Jack than in previous seasons — and it’s downright sexy.
5. The red sharpie is back (praise!) and by the end of the episode, one person is crossed off — for good.
6. A shocking showdown between two major characters will leave you breathless. (In a good and bad way.)
HollywoodLifers, are YOU excited about the return of Revenge? What are you most looking forward to? Let us know!
WATCH: ‘Revenge’ Season 3 Promo
— Avery Thompson