The season 10 finale of Fox’s hit show ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ on Sept. 10, shocked everyone when they crowned not one, but two winners. Read on to learn all about these fierce dancers.
So You Think You Can Dance was full of amazing talent this past season, but the judges couldn’t pick just one winner! After the jump we’ll have everything you could ever possibly want to know about the two lucky season 10 winners but stop reading if you don’t want to know the major spoilers ahead!
Two Winners Crowned On ‘SYTYCD’
Fik-Shun Stegall and Amy Yakima are the season 10 winners of SYTYCD, and they both rightfully deserved to win! But you probably want to know a thing or two about these superstar dancers and HollywoodLife.com has the scoop!
Five Things To Know About Fik-Shun?
1. Fik-Shun started dancing at the age of 5 and he went to a performing arts school for 2 years as a dance major.
2. Fik-Shun works at Jamba Juice and is a freshman at CSN.
3. He also practices martial arts.
4. The season 10 winner calls himself a “goofy” guy and says that only certain people get to see his serious side.
5. Fik-Shun says his dream dance partner would be Twitch!
Five Things To Know About Amy Yakima
1. Amy started dancing at the age of 3, and began taking formal ballet, tap and jazz classes. I have currently been training as a dancer for 15 years now.
2. She currently works at West Coast Dance Explosion, which is a dance convention.
3. Amy said that when she found out she was going to be on SYTYCD, her feet started to sweat “profusely.”
4. She reveals her hidden talent is that she can take a Starburst wrapper off, just with her tongue!
5. Amy went to school at Marymount Manhattan in NYC and now takes classes at a local community college in Michigan.
HollywoodLifers, are you happy that two winners were crowned?
WATCH: ‘SYTYCD’ Season 10 Finale
– Chloe Melas
Interviews With Former ‘SYTYCD’ Stars:
- ‘Teen Beach Movie’ Star Mollee Gray ‘Definitely Interested’ In Movie Sequel
- ‘Bunheads’ Actress Jeanine Mason Talks ‘Scandalous’ Twists