Robin Thicke has taken over the world thanks to his monster hit “Blurred Lines”. And the excitement hasn’t stopped as he performed the song for AT&T BlackBerry users on Aug. 15 in Chicago. And now better yet, you have the chance to win one of these awesome phones!
BlackBerry brought Robin Thicke to AT&T’s Michigan Avenue Store in Chicago for an intimate performance with approximately 200 fans. Robin opened the show by walking through the crowd and interacting with fans as he sang his summer hit, “Blurred Lines.” Fans in attendance received tickets as a gift with purchase of the new touch screen BlackBerry Z10 or the new BlackBerry Q10 which features the beloved BlackBerry keyboard. And now you can win one!
Win The Blackberry Z10 or BlackBerry Q10
Robin Thicke knows a good thing when he sees it, so we are not surprised he performed for AT&T and their spectacular BlackBerry phones. Know only if you could get your hands on one of these bad boys, wouldn’t that be incredible? Well you can and it is easy to win! Read further for all the details!
Here is a little more info on the phone you might win! Check out how great these phones are!
The BlackBerry Z10 is the first smartphone to launch with the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry® 10 platform, offering customers a powerful and unique new mobile experience. It is the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet, and is designed to continuously adapt to a customer’s needs.
The BlackBerry Z10 features an all-touch keyboard and provides a modern and easy typing experience. The BlackBerry Z10 also features a high-resolution 4.2-inch display and an 8-megapixel camera that records 1080p HD video.
BlackBerry 10 is a re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry platform that gives customers a faster and smarter experience that continuously adapts to their needs with advancements such as:
· BlackBerry® Hub acts as a central location for your emails and conversations. You can easily peek into the Hub from any app with one swipe to see what’s new, then instantly swipe back to what you were doing.
· The new BlackBerry Touchscreen Keyboard learns how you write and adapts to your typing style so you can write faster and more accurately.
· BlackBerry fans have long loved BlackBerry® Messenger (BBM™). The new BlackBerry Z10 featuresBBM™ Video and Screen Share so you can catch up face-to-face and share the content on your screen** with your friend or co-worker.
· Taking photos and creating memories is easier with Time Shift, an astonishing camera feature that captures the moments before and after you press the shutter to let you create the best shot, andBlackBerry Story Maker, which lets you weave those moments together to create a movie in just a couple of swipes.
· BlackBerry Balance™ technology allows you to use your Z10 for work and play without compromising the security of your business-related content when connected to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10.
The BlackBerry Z10 is first BlackBerry smartphone to run on AT&T 4G LTE, the nation’s fastest 4G LTE network***. AT&T has the nation’s largest 4G network, covering 288 million people.***
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
**Compatible BlackBerry 10 devices, Wi-Fi, 4G or HSPA+ connection required.
***Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Claim based on a comparison of U.S. national carriers’ average 4G LTE download speeds for Android™ and Windows smartphones and iPhone 5. 4G speeds not available everywhere.
From the vibrant, 3.1 inch OLED display, to the ergonomically sculpted keyboard and durable, lightweight materials – every detail has been meticulously designed for premium performance.
The classic BlackBerry® Keyboard has been re-engineered for the most effortless typing experience. Images appear in stunning detail on the 3.1 inch OLED display, and features and apps work seamlessly together, allowing your every move to flow into the next. The BlackBerry® Q10 smartphone is built to keep you moving.
The new BlackBerry Q10 is the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet, and features:
- BlackBerry Hub – peek at all your messages in one place from any app. Simply swipe left-to-right from the home screen for a quick peek or swipe up and right from within an app to get back to the Hub. You can reply or snap back to what you were doing without skipping a beat.
- BlackBerry Keyboard – BlackBerry Q10 supercharges the classic BlackBerry Keyboard with next word suggestions, multiple language support, and keyboard shortcuts for faster navigation. Just enter the first few letters for commands and the Q10 Instant Action feature automatically opens up the app or function.
- BlackBerry Balance – The freedom and privacy you want for your personal life and the secured, fully encrypted work space you need to get the job done. Switch back and forth with ease. It’s the perfect work-life balance built right in to the Q10.
- BlackBerry Messenger Video with Screen Share – Share what’s on your screen. Your important ideas and experiences get out there instantly. Perfect for meetings, business calls, or just to catch up face-to-face with friends and family.
So HollywoodLifers, How do you win one of these phones for yourself? Its easy, all you have to do is tweet, “Hey @HollywoodLife, I want to win my own AT&T BlackBerry phone!” Then on Sept. 13th, we will select a winner and everyone will be happy! Good luck HollywoodLifers!
WATCH: BlackBerry Z10 Commercial Below!
— Russ Weakland