Miss Connecticut was crowned as the new Miss USA on June 16! But who exactly is Erin Brady? We have all the scoop!
Erin Brady: 5 Things To Know About Miss Connecticut
1. Erin Brady is taken; she’s engaged to Tony Capasso. @Glenda_G_ tweeted, “Congrats to Erin Brady (Mrs. Future Capasso) I’m so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!! Miss CT now Miss USA! Yessssss CT Stand Up!!!!!” (And yes, they have their own wedding website.)
2. Her wedding date conflicts with the Miss Universe pageant! Nov. 9, 2013 was announced as the date of this year’s pageant in Moscow. (Uh oh!)
3. Erin grew up in a family that suffered from alcohol and substance abuse. She’s now an advocate for children in similar situations.
4. She graduated with a degree in finance and a minor in criminal justice from Central Connecticut State University. She’s currently a financial accountant for Prudential Retirement in Hartford, Conn. She plans to get her MBA soon, and she’d like to be involved with Pension Risk Transfers.
5. Twitter users are not fans of Erin’s. While answering questions in regards to social media, Erin said she’s a people person and would much rather talk to someone on the phone, as opposed to tweeting or Facebooking others. Unfortunately, the comment ticked off some of her fans. @The CatchFence wrote, “Oh, Miss Connecticut doesn’t like Twitter? Well then F u too.”
So HollywoodLifers — do you think the right person won the crown? Let us know!
— Chris Rogers
More Miss Universe Winner News:
- Miss Universe Winner Crowned: Miss USA Olivia Culpo Wins Pageant
- Miss Universe Winner Olivia Culpo Says On-Stage Fall Was ‘Terrifying’
- Miss Universe Winner Olivia Culpo Reveals Surprising Dating Difficulties